The Famous v The Spoon-Burners: The Renfrewshire Derby Thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, nostalgia for winning things that actually matter. You don't have that, because you've never won anything. It's really very simple.

I'm happy to cling to those good times when we're shite (as we are now) because it serves as a reminder that it hasn't always been like this, nor will it remain this way.

You, on the other hand, have nothing to cling to when you're shite, except memories of being slightly less shite. "Oh, those halcyon days of still winning fucking nothing..."  "Remember that time we finished 5th", etc :lol:

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

No, nostalgia for winning things that actually matter. You don't have that, because you've never won anything. It's really very simple.

I'm happy to cling to those good times when we're shite (as we are now) because it serves as a reminder that it hasn't always been like this, nor will it remain this way.

You, on the other hand, have nothing to cling to when you're shite, except memories of being slightly less shite. "Oh, those halcyon days of still winning fucking nothing..."  "Remember that time we finished 5th", etc :lol:

^ Not enjoying his medicine.  

You, on the other hand, have nothing to cling to when you're shite, except memories of being slightly less shite. "Oh, those halcyon days of still winning fucking nothing..."  "Remember that time we finished 5th", etc[emoji38]

556568ce881594b381beeabf4bb8488a.gif

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

IMG_6167.GIF

14 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

You're team got pumped and they're a fucking mess. deal with it and stop making a c**t of yourself. 

15 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

JQ_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Bumping the thread for no apparent reason is a clear sign that you're taking this well.

:( Bugger. Just realised it was a huge bump. I'd been away for the weekend and came back to more 'quoted' notifications than I'd ever had before. :lol:

I have moved on, honestly. We're getting beaten by far worse teams than Morton now. 

Archived