Man on LSD saves dog from imaginary fire

banana

http://wnyt.com/news/michael-orchard-man-accused-of-stealing-dog-in-halfmoon-saratoga-county/4291294/?cat=10114

A Halfmoon man allegedly broke into his neighbor's house to save the family dog from a fire, Thursday night.  But there was no fire, troopers say he was on LSD and hallucinating.

Troopers say 43-year-old Michael Orchard of Inglewood Drive told them he mixed LSD with cough medicine, Thursday afternoon. And they found him, standing heroically with a dog in his arms outside of what he thought was a giant inferno.

"He believed that the residence was on fire. And he was rescuing the dog," said Trooper Mark Cepiel, Troop G Spokesperson.

Neighbors tell us Orchard went around the neighborhood banging on doors yelling about a fire. Since no one would help, because there was no fire. The animal lover took matters into his own hands to save the dog. Allegedly driving his black BMW sedan through the fence. Troopers say once Orchard got through this fence with his vehicle, he got out, went up to the back door, smashed through it, and went inside to save the family's large white dog.

What's your personal high jinx hallucinogenics story?

5 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

f**k off you absolute weirdo. It's bad enough your toxic breath pollutes the arsehole section of the forum, please refrain from posting here you absolute cum trumpet.

escalated.gif

24 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

f**k off you absolute weirdo. It's bad enough your toxic breath pollutes the arsehole section of the forum, please refrain from posting here you absolute cum trumpet.

You still coming oot for a few pints the night Fred?

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Pin a medal on his chest, not many true heroes left.

2 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

You don't like him then?

In fact, you don't like him now?

:unsure2:

Not hallucinations as such, but me and one of my best mates done one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard after a night on the eccies in our teenage years.

After a particularly heavy night on it back when we were about 17 years old, me and my mate got on to the subject of being firemen. Now I don't think either of us, in our 17 or so years on earth, had ever even contemplated becoming firemen but at this exact point in our lives our ecstasy fuelled brains thought otherwise.

After a good bit of debating the pros and cons of being a firemen, we did what most normal people would do in that situation. Full of eccies at around 9am on a Saturday morning, yep, we got suited up and headed off to the fire station to become firemen. Now to this day I've no idea what the f**k was going through our heads, or what the firemen at the station must have thought but they were fairly sound about the whole situation.

We got a tour of the station by a couple of young firemen who were absolutely pissing themselves the entire time, got to meet crew and finally got given all the leaflets about joining the fire brigade, before being sent on our merry way.

To this day, me and my mate have a good laugh and cringe about it. I'm just thankful camera phones weren't really a popular thing back then.

Archived