Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Myview said:

Let's wait and see if he is picked in future squad

I laugh on here at times. When I was moving from playing into coaching and management, I listened and learned from people who were very successful pro managers and coaches. Added to that I went to Largs and passed my badges first time.  However we are Scottish and it's better to slag off people who are a threat with more knowledge. I'm not talking about me, just generalising  

Don't you think Largs is a good thing ensuring that people are tested on their ability before being allowed to manage or coach. (Before you say it's a pals act. Some pros, including internationals failed their badge.)  A bit like would you allow a surgeon to operate on you if he hadn't been to medical school and qualified? Don't think so  

What badges are we talking about here? Early touches or have you passed your Pro Licence?

I laugh on here at times. When I was moving from playing into coaching and management, I listened and learned from people who were very successful pro managers and coaches. Added to that I went to Largs and passed my badges first time.  However we are Scottish and it's better to slag off people who are a threat with more knowledge. I'm not talking about me, just generalising  

Don't you think Largs is a good thing ensuring that people are tested on their ability before being allowed to manage or coach. (Before you say it's a pals act. Some pros, including internationals failed their badge.)  A bit like would you allow a surgeon to operate on you if he hadn't been to medical school and qualified? Don't think so  

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are by far the biggest VL I've ever came across.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are by far the biggest VL I've ever came across.

Mug punter telling other mug punters they're right or wrong and he knows everything because he's taken a few coaching lessons, nothing worse.

I don't think football is a complicated game, it's extremely easy to understand, which is why I respect everyones opinion on it regardless of how wrong I personally think they are. Everyone sees the game in different ways.

Has Caulker not played for England and is McEachran even eligible? Or is he another Jermaine McSporran?

It was only a friendly so he still has the chance to swap over if he wants too.

As time goes on it'll probably become appealing to him.

McEachran I'm sure has said he'd rather play for England.

Mug punter telling other mug punters they're right or wrong and he knows everything because he's taken a few coaching lessons, nothing worse.

I don't think football is a complicated game, it's extremely easy to understand, which is why I respect everyones opinion on it regardless of how wrong I personally think they are. Everyone sees the game in different ways.

Fucking hell. You truly are the Switzerland of this forum.

McEachran nailed his colours to the mast a while ago, he's shite anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Premiership

Swansea - Fulton Starts, Mcburnie on bench No Kiingsley on bench for Swansea? He injured? 

Crystal Palaca - Mcarthur starts

Stoke - Charlie Adam and Bardsley start

Bournemouth- Fraser on bench 

Sunderland- Love on bench 

Hull- Snoddy and Marshall start. No maloney in 18

Interesting to see Fulton play, very hopeful he can nail down a place, would be great to have a centre midfielder coming through with Fletcher Brown Morrison all getting older. 

English Championship 

Bristol City- Jamie Paterson and Joe Bryan start

Birmingham- Che Adams on bench

Blackburn - Mulgrew starts at Centre half, conceded two inside 30. Conway and Gallagher also start.

Brentford - Mcceachran on bench, not for me but seen his name mentioned before

Derby- Johnny Russell starts. Bryson and Anya on bench 

Fulham - McDonald, Cairney and Chris Martin start. Matt Smith on bench

Sheffield Wednesday- Bannan, Wallace start. Fletcher and Palmer on bench 

Norwich - Naismith, Dorrans, Martin start. Whitaker on bench 

League one 

Quick glance at this league...

Murray Wallace starting centre half for Scunthorpe, they are top of the league, an option? 

Scougal has scored for Sheffield United, Fleck and Coutts start too.

Grimmer starting for Shrewsbury

Chris Mcguire has a goal and assist for Oxford

Have I missed anyone? 

5 hours ago, Tartan Dave said:

Premiership

Swansea - Fulton Starts, Mcburnie on bench No Kiingsley on bench for Swansea? He injured? 

Crystal Palaca - Mcarthur starts

Stoke - Charlie Adam and Bardsley start

Bournemouth- Fraser on bench 

Sunderland- Love on bench 

Hull- Snoddy and Marshall start. No maloney in 18

Interesting to see Fulton play, very hopeful he can nail down a place, would be great to have a centre midfielder coming through with Fletcher Brown Morrison all getting older. 

English Championship 

Bristol City- Jamie Paterson and Joe Bryan start

Birmingham- Che Adams on bench

Blackburn - Mulgrew starts at Centre half, conceded two inside 30. Conway and Gallagher also start.

Brentford - Mcceachran on bench, not for me but seen his name mentioned before

Derby- Johnny Russell starts. Bryson and Anya on bench 

Fulham - McDonald, Cairney and Chris Martin start. Matt Smith on bench

Sheffield Wednesday- Bannan, Wallace start. Fletcher and Palmer on bench 

Norwich - Naismith, Dorrans, Martin start. Whitaker on bench 

League one 

Quick glance at this league...

Murray Wallace starting centre half for Scunthorpe, they are top of the league, an option? 

Scougal has scored for Sheffield United, Fleck and Coutts start too.

Grimmer starting for Shrewsbury

Chris Mcguire has a goal and assist for Oxford

Have I missed anyone? 

Best forgetting about him. John McGinn is the future there learning his trade against Falkirk and Dumbarton

I think Wallace at Scunthorpe has a chance, getting decent reviews this season and been linked with a couple of decent Championship clubs.

Done well at Huddersfield after just one season of professional football with us.

Archived