Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Halliday is a player I would let loose at Wembley. He an all rounder and since the Barton incident he has stepped up another level. I've had enough of the Barry Bannons of the world. Let's play players on form like Griffiths.

I would try it on the training ground first however, and sorry I do think we need five in midfield but could Robertson and Tierney play wide left and LB? Ritchie or Forrest wide right. 

Andy Halliday is a player I would let loose at Wembley. He an all rounder and since the Barton incident he has stepped up another level. I've had enough of the Barry Bannons of the world. Let's play players on form like Griffiths.

I would try it on the training ground first however, and sorry I do think we need five in midfield but could Robertson and Tierney play wide left and LB? Ritchie or Forrest wide right. 

Halliday can get to f**k.

2 hours ago, Myview said:

:lol: Halliday is a Scottish Premiership jobber, who'll rightfully be behind the likes of Bannan. Clogging about a dominant midfield hardly qualifies you to be a starter for Scotland.

3 hours ago, Myview said:

Do they teach you this shite at Largs? :lol:

:lol: I was expecting pelters for the Halliday post and especially from my old Hibees posters. The next debate is McGinn really better than Halliday. Maybe neutrals could give an opinion. Little doubt McGinn was excellent in the fist two thirds of last season but in the last third  looked tired and ordinary. Has his form this season been at an international level? Obviously Strachan thinks so but do you? A balanced honest view would be good. :lol: 

:lol: I was expecting pelters for the Halliday post and especially from my old Hibees posters. The next debate is McGinn really better than Halliday. Maybe neutrals could give an opinion. Little doubt McGinn was excellent in the fist two thirds of last season but in the last third  looked tired and ordinary. Has his form this season been at an international level? Obviously Strachan thinks so but do you? A balanced honest view would be good. :lol: 

Please taking your attention seeking elsewhere, "coach".

12 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Please taking your attention seeking elsewhere, "coach".

It's a sign of arrogance correcting someone's  grammar. So I will not.

Unlike you in the Barry Douglas topic.  This is a football forum spelling and grammar isn't that important. 

Archived