Ayrshire manager

B.R

Two actually. Maybe I have spoken to the people concened, but this is a football forum and the question was whether Kearney is suitable , and / or capable to carry out the high profile role he currently has. I'm not buying this voluntary/amateur pish. If  there was any strength in that argument then there would be no thread. Amateur football and the way it is run means a lot to a lot of people, largely because it is voluntary, and so anything which affects it or brings it into disrepute, is to my mind important.
One of the main complaints I have heard over the years about representative teams is that the manager rarely looks outwith a handful of clubs, and that players who choose to play for less fashionable clubs are overlooked. One of my main points was, and remains, that without the provision of a driving licence, the present incumbent will have no chance of visiting the number of venues he should, given the geography involved in the Ayrshire Leagues.

I doubt very much the requirements in the job description read.

-Must contain a full uk driving license.

-Less that 9 points just incase you get a speeding ticket trying to make that 2pm ko in Largs ( this high profile job requires punctuality)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am sure the manager will be able to take in just as much games,for one there's public transport to most towns and villages in Ayrshire and two the chances are he will have somebody with him anyway who probably drives,its not going to make one bit of difference, to me this has been brought up to blacken the guys name,have you maybe had a grievance or two with him?????

I can't believe this has even been put on here, did you used to work for the news of the world Football Crazy? You'll be tapping his phone next. Drink driving is unacceptable and dangerous but this should not be on here.

4 hours ago, The chassis said:

Am sure the manager will be able to take in just as much games,for one there's public transport to most towns and villages in Ayrshire and two the chances are he will have somebody with him anyway who probably drives,its not going to make one bit of difference, to me this has been brought up to blacken the guys name,have you maybe had a grievance or two with him?????

Is this the same guy who when Ian was at Tiber slated him on this site if it is he has got something against him shocking that this person cannot leave him alone?

8 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

Is this the same guy who when Ian was at Tiber slated him on this site if it is he has got something against him shocking that this person cannot leave him alone?

A think a can remember someone slating him but I cannot remember who.

1 minute ago, Football crazy 09 said:

I have been a critic of his since his days at Newmilns. He is an imposter . I am hardly in a minority for slagging him at Tiber.

You went over board with your slagging him quite a few players didn't come to Tiber because of your bitterness toward him I know this because I spoke to some of them if you have  issues with him speak to him as two adults. Not on this site

12 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

You went over board with your slagging him quite a few players didn't come to Tiber because of your bitterness toward him I know this because I spoke to some of them if you have  issues with him speak to him as two adults. Not on this site

A take it your involved at Tiber? 

Just now, Football crazy 09 said:

No Chassis, I played for them , and despite playing junior for a while, the Tiber and Newmilns hold the best memories for me. I hate what happened to newmilns and I feared Tiber were going the same way.   

A was asking seahorse mate lol as he said s few players didn't come to Tiber because your slagging 

No Chassis, I played for them , and despite playing junior for a while, the Tiber and Newmilns hold the best memories for me. I hate what happened to newmilns and I feared Tiber were going the same way.   

When did you play for Tiber?

Sorry, I mis-read that post. Think you'll find seahorse is either Iain or his pal.

Sorry to disappoint you not Ian or his pal just a person who follows amateur football and find your bitterness toward this person should not be brought up on any site 

Record.
Got Newmilns relegated twice and led to their demise
Was awful at Darvel Vics.
Got hunted from Hurlford
Left Darvel before he got sacked
Got hunted from Girvan after a dozen games, leaving them in a worse state than China
Got Tiber relegated.
No vandetta, I spoke out against his appointment as he is widely considered a joke in Ayrshire football . I played at Newmilns and the Tiber and hated what he did to those clubs.

So bringing us back to the initial point........you only mentioned the drink driving charge because it was Iain clearly? The fact you know so much about his career and clearly have an issue with him makes all this ten times worse. Stop digging this gargantuan hole any more and give it a rest

Archived