Auchinleck Talbot 2016/17

Blackie Gold

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That was more like it today won the battles all over the park and played some nice stuff aswell, was looking forward to seeing the 100 goal man for ford today just a pity he decided no to bother turning up.

We were sooperb the day, best I've seen us for a long time. Bossed them all over the park and won every battle. Boyle was outstanding at the back and never gave there attack a sniff all game. 

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 19:19, Quantum Leap said:

I heard he was behaving like a wee boy, having hissy fits, leaving the field of play without shaking anybody's hand and showing absolutely nothing all game apart from his childish behaviour.

who are we talking about? All the best against Pollok just make sure you score first as their timewasting at Beith was terrible

6 minutes ago, lokforever said:

still talking shite

Really? Have never seen a goalkeeper waste so much time in 40 odd year of watching football as I did that day   If the ball went out on his RHS he would take the kick on the LHS and vice versa walking behind the goals to do so Some one said he was within his rights to do it as the rules had been changed Who ever came up with that rule needs there head examined

Archived