Auchinleck Talbot 2016/17

Blackie Gold

Right lad's as we are constantly being hi-jacked by other club's posters why not have our own thread where we can discuss our club in relative peace. Of course we have our own forum but many of us like a wee swatch on P&B  it might be an idea where we can chat Talbot without being interrupted.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye right- whenever anybody puts on ANY post about ANYTHING, it is plundered by the usual suspects Talbot Bing, Quantum Leap, Jim Baxters , etc etc etc
So I have a funny feeling that several people ( Hertha being a prime example) will be on it like lightning

5 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Aye right- whenever anybody puts on ANY post about ANYTHING, it is plundered by the usual suspects Talbot Bing, Quantum Leap, Jim Baxters , etc etc etc
So I have a funny feeling that several people ( Hertha being a prime example) will be on it like lightning

There shocking. They ruin every post with there shit. The min it happens to them the go into defensive mode abuse everyone and goad like hell. It's embarrassing and this post from blacker is even more embarrassing  as the thread he on about is  ardagh thread for everyone which started as a wind up they couldn't handle and descended into mass Talbot fan hysteria 

There shocking. They ruin every post with there shit. The min it happens to them the go into defensive mode abuse everyone and goad like hell. It's embarrassing and this post from blacker is even more embarrassing  as the thread he on about is  ardagh thread for everyone which started as a wind up they couldn't handle and descended into mass Talbot fan hysteria 

Did Mr Bumbleton get an invite to this thread?

Aww Bul2 you were getting pelters in another thread and I was going to defend you. I feel let down now [emoji23]

Big bad Talbot fans[emoji23] wee saft kilbirneith fans[emoji41]

That's dreadful & belongs in primary school tbh . I wouldn't even lower myself to come up with something putting Auchinleck & Cumnock together as easy as it would be . Al leave you chin dribbling sister loving whippet breeding ex miners to your own devices now [emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

That's dreadful & belongs in primary school tbh . I wouldn't even lower myself to come up with something putting Auchinleck & Cumnock together as easy as it would be . Al leave you chin dribbling sister loving whippet breeding ex miners to your own devices now [emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji476] hooked in minutes. 2 whoppers for the price of one.

Yer retorting comments sum up how ill-educated you are in your own area [emoji41]

Was chatting about the cup final and the fact that both clubs combined to produce their own cup final programme. After deductions ie the freebies for the top table the clubs made about £70 quid each. Not a great deal of money but it's always good to have a publication as a souvenir.

13 hours ago, wingnut said:

As a neutral I can't say nothing bad about Talbot apart fae maybe getting you in a cup and beating you for a change,lol plus AM would slaughter me.

Correct lol

Archived