Big Celtic Administration/Liquidation Thread

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LordHawHaw said:

Me and corky the clown from Shawlands are setting up a just giving page ......SOS  (save our Seltic)

Please indicate below your level of gullibility  commitment  in pounds sterling

Hang on a few days and change it to euros...

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Are they deid yet?

Are we at the point where they've gone bust, having failed to have their creditors accept a CVA, been ejected from Scottish Football & await compulsory liquidation?

Are HMRC also chasing them for failure to pay VAT & NI contributions, as well as avoiding Income Tax?

Do they have any claim over the deeds to their Home?

If so, they might be nearing it.

3 hours ago, kiddy said:

Are we at the point where they've gone bust, having failed to have their creditors accept a CVA, been ejected from Scottish Football & await compulsory liquidation?

Cool your jets young Kiddy and recognise a meaningless quip when it's presented on a platter.

Just now, The DA said:

Ah, but would they allow two Championship teams to wear green and white hoops?

Pretty sure the 2016 Scottish Cup holders can do whatever the f**k we like tbh. Also we were the first to wear the green.

Looking forward to the statement already.

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Pretty sure the 2016 Scottish Cup holders can do whatever the f**k we like tbh. Also we were the first to wear the green.

Looking forward to the statement already.

I'll miss your feisty attitude when we go back up as Championship winners and you just lose out to Killie in the play-off final.

16 minutes ago, The DA said:

I'll miss your feisty attitude when we go back up as Championship winners and you just lose out to Killie in the play-off final.

I wrote out a nice post because I thought you were a Para fan lucky I checked (HaHA). Due to the HiDee brotherhood  I'm contracted to by P&B law to hatez oan youz but seen as your not GropeyDanger I'll let it slide.

7 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I wrote out a nice post because I thought you were a Para fan lucky I checked (HaHA). Due to the HiDee brotherhood  I'm contracted to by P&B law to hatez oan youz but seen as your not GropeyDanger I'll let it slide.

Granny D is my hero.  I want to be just like him when I'm in my 80s, too.

Talk about clutching at straws, you'd need to a complete moron not to see the Level 5 spin. Celtic have done nothing wrong here, however former and current employees have, as have Rangers employees past and present. Strange timing, with it occurring just as HMRC have summoned EBT recipients for friendly discussions, must be a coincidence.

I feel sorry for anyone that is dim enough to get swept up by a 4 year old story that Traynor got his media bum chums to regurgitate, judging by the frothing at the mouth from Sevconians it's worked out treat. Fat Jim earning his fat pay cheque.

I hope they're up to date with their VAT, O'Halloran payments and answered all the questions the council have about the crumbling state of the asbestos dome.

Archived