Livi v Albion Rovers

Lithgow will be suspended still as he's only had one game out, so wonder if we'll go with a back 3 or 4 at the back. Either way i'd like to see Cadden and Mullin starting but if not then at least start Mullin, he's a nap to score against his old team.

Rovers have won their last 2 games but we've won all our home games and our confidence should be high after the Crusaders win, good chance to go top again too with Brechin playing Alloa, mon Livi we need to win this.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hurt my back celebrating Rovers last winning goal at your stadium.... way back in 1996  ! never been the same since ! 

would be happy with a point ....  2-2 draw to keep our run of scoring 2 away goals in every (league) match this season. 

Another tough game, it's all about attitude in this division, if we show up and give it our all we should win the game. 

Its a game we have to win though leading into Alloa the following week. 

Mullin and Cadden have to start this, Mullen and Buchanan are certainties. 

Going go predict a nervy 2-1 win for Livi. 

Interesting match ahead. On paper Livi should win. But 3 wins in our last 4 ( and 3 clean sheets) have propelled us up the league and no doubt boosted confidence.

I'd like to see Gary Fisher back in the starting line up to give us a bit of bite. Probably stick with McBride at left back rather than bringing Turnbull back in if he's going to be up against the lively Josh Mullen.

2-2 will do lovely to round off a reasonably successful first quarter.

And a lively Nicky Cadden on the other wing, with a lively Danny Mullen and Liam Buchanan up front, not to forget Pittman the Hitman as well. We're full of liveliness.

Not had a home game for over 3 weeks so looking forward to today, any kind of Livi win would do me, just want the 3 points, esp after the shitty news yesterday, hopefully a draw between Brechin and Alloa too.

Poor day at the office for us, very flat performance after last nights news I hoped that wouldn't have affected us but it has.

Not to take anything away from Albion more than deserved that win, perfect away performance and probably should've won by more.

Never a penalty either.

oh well, onwards to next week

Deserved win for Albion, who were set up to perfection and let us play right into their hands. Dreadful management by Hopkin, credit to Young and his side, just goes to show the difference between a coach and a manager at the end of the day.

Worrying times for us, we've been dire since the Brechin game save for the cup game. A massive turnaround required next week, I think.

Well that was painful viewing, first half was ok, we had one cleared off the line and a few other close ones but 2nd half we ran out of ideas and just huffed and puffed till we got a dodgy penalty to make it slightly interesting in the closing minutes. Deserved win for Rovers, took their goals well and could've had a couple more to really make it easy for themselves.

We've really struggled against the mid table teams, QP, East Fife and now Albion Rovers.

Archived