Eugene thundercunt in dundee local paper the Tele

Can't help but find all of this very funny. It's amazing that some people can get so wound up over someone they've never met.
FWIW; he's cut my hair before. His chat was a notch above average barber chat and I even laughed at one or two jokes.

Might go as him for Halloween.

54 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He was pulled up in the club photos thread for being an utter tit for pulling that face of his in every picture. Someone linked him to the thread and he set up his own Q&A before falling out with some Dundee poster who accused him of hitting a girl. 

I think that's it. 

It was ArabianKnight who accused him of attacking a girl. Their spat was documented by LiamDFC on his MS paint thread.

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Can't find that thread but amirite in thinking Liam's painting involved Thundercunt chasing AK with a dildo?! emoji23.png

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 13:23, LiamDFC said:

Alright chaps and chapettes.

I've been asked by a couple of posters to move these into a thread of its own... the idea might completely flop but here we go:

I'll take suggestions of things you want to see illustrated from Pie and Bovril, Scottish Football and Scottish Culture in general. I'll then leave it up to everyone to vote, argue and agree on what they want to see, taking the best suggestion of the week/fortnight/month and posting it here on the following Friday.

Some of you might have seen these before, but here are some examples of previous ones from the MS Paint Thread to give an idea of content.

1. Standfree03 at home: (image removed from post to save space/load times)

2. vikingTon fulfilling his primary function of berating people at random (the old, seafaring sjc in this instance) from the lofty heights of the 'Box Office'.

boxoffice.jpg

3. Panic takes hold of Div as he realises the server has crashed again. (image removed from post to save space/load times)

4. Here's Reynard; Pie and Bovril's simpering right-wing irregularity, digging himself a very large hole.

reynard.jpg

5. Here's jamamafegan4, Bonksy+HisChristianParade and one of their mysterious St Johnstone supporting pals enjoying a quiet half pint in their local before being rudely asked to leave by a particularly irate member of the bar staff. It is entirely possible that the optimum time between finishing their last drink and ordering a new one had expired, forcing the bar-womans hand.

pub.jpg

6. Here's BBC Scotland's media darling Tam Cowan breaking down barriers with the female demographic by riding his Wreckingball straight through the topic of women's football. He got into some hot water by saying he wouldn't open his curtains if there was a women's game playing in his back garden — ironically a scenario that is much more likely to happen since the whole controversy began.

7. It's rumored that New Order wrote the album 'Waiting For The Siren's Call' after a traumatic summer-jaunt to the Dundee Olympia. The track 'Guilt Is A Useless Emotion' is particularly appropriate; it's allegedly about Bernard Sumner standing on-top of a drowning woman's shoulders to get his head above the waves. Great with a synthesizer, not so great at swimming.

Olympia.jpg

8. Here's Queen of the South's Jim McIntyre showing his displeasure at Iain Russell's performance in an impromptu, late-night 'warm-up' on the eve of their game at Dens Park. While international SuperVillain Derek Lyle's suntan has reduced most of the Bob Shankly stand to a red-hot molten inferno, the lackadaisical Russell appears to be completely immune. Strange tactics from a strange manager.

—————

ETA: To save people time, here's a list of the ones I've completed so far.

Week 1: Super Dundonian Nightmare (requested by J_Stewart)

SDN.jpg

Week 2: Jose Quitongo's father being eaten by a lion (requested by Bert Raccoon)

jose.jpg

Week 3: Armand One on Masterchef (requested by Sloop John B)

armand2.jpg

Week 4: The Mumsnet Invasion (requested by various posters)

confi.jpg

Week 5: Scottish Championship Triple Threat match at 'TeckleMania Eh'

Tecklemania.jpg

Week 6: Eugene Thundercunt Vs Arabian Knight (requested by jamamafegan)

Law.jpg

—————

If people want to see it, Eh'll Paint It.

Enjoy.

52 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Can't help but find all of this very funny. It's amazing that some people can get so wound up over someone they've never met.
FWIW; he's cut my hair before. His chat was a notch above average barber chat and I even laughed at one or two jokes.

Might go as him for Halloween.

Boy's an absolute penis; your defending of him has been noted and I shall be chucking a large amount of abuse your way when I next see you.

I've met him on a couple of occasions and he's just come across as an attention seeking fud. The vast majority of the time if someone is constantly taking pictures/ videos of themselves, describe themselves as a 'comedian' and pretty much begs the internet for attention, they are an utter w****r. 'The Bear' is no exception.

Edited by SimonLichtie

11 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Why were either of them paying the bill if the date was for some shitty reality TV show?

The whole thing is completely scripted, like all 'Reality' TV shows. Thundercunt is happy to go along with this sort of thing in order to get exposure/ because he is an attention seeking w**k.