Eugene thundercunt in dundee local paper the Tele

13 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Oh boy. Banana has a new hero, at least.

This guy's a noob, squire :lol:

Strong, independent women insisting on paying for the pleasure, nay privilege of your company is when you know you're on the right track. The random gifts that inevitably follow are nice too, of course.

I said this on another thread but thundercunt has been quite a busy chap over here in NZ.

Prior to this appearance on first dates he has:

Been on ZM national radio where he got naked for their take on Naked Attraction. (He was the first to be voted out *snigger*)

Appeared as an extra on NZ tv drama Shortland Street.

Featured on the cover of a fashion magazine.

It's all a bit bizarre. Why is he doing these things? It's like he's on a mission to become famous.

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I said this on another thread but thundercunt has been quite a busy chap over here in NZ.

Prior to this appearance on first dates he has:

Been on ZM national radio where he got naked for their take on Naked Attraction. (He was the first to be voted out *snigger*)

Appeared as an extra on NZ tv drama Shortland Street.

Featured on the cover of a fashion magazine.

It's all a bit bizarre. Why is he doing these things? It's like he's on a mission to become famous.

I know that New Zealand has the critical nous of Wales circa 1980 but what has he done to get these Z list media slots?

6 hours ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

I know that New Zealand has the critical nous of Wales circa 1980 but what has he done to get these Z list media slots?

It says in the tele article that he cut some TV agent's Barnet and managed to get some work from him.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/eugene-27-brings-thunder-to-dating-show1/

Honestly. If this thundercunt becomes any sort of ambassador for Dundee I'm fucking done with life.

What an absolute twat.

And yes, he's clearly on a mission to become famous. 

Completely vacuous and purile individual, epitome of a narcissistic p***k who needs attention to confirm themselves.

1 minute ago, Nizzy said:

And how did he come to the attention of P&B?

His "thundercunt" facial expressions he put of FB got posted on here. He got wind of his P&B "celebrity status" and posted on here a few times.

He was pulled up in the club photos thread for being an utter tit for pulling that face of his in every picture. Someone linked him to the thread and he set up his own Q&A before falling out with some Dundee poster who accused him of hitting a girl. 

I think that's it. 

Swear I remember someone going along to get their hair cut by him after he became P&B famous.

Some boy. The seethe will be tremendous when he becomes Prime Minister of New Zealand and puts P&B on the Antipodean block list.