St Mirren v Dundee United 15/10

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 0-2

United well worth their win in the end. We are in serious relegation trouble, no getting away from that.

Hibs away next time for us, good times. We need results quickly.

9 minutes ago, geo87 said:

2 horrendous mistakes - until we cut them out we have no chance. Didn't think there was too much between the teams today

First one was more a break of the ball rather than a mistake but I agree with the sentiment.

Shankland was on, looking lively and just brought out a great save and then we throw away all momentum.

I'd expect changes for the hibs game. It's clear to anyone that Hardie, Hutton and any of the defence aren't good enough. 

1ce6lo.jpg

Not at all, it was a nothing match. United didn't look particularly good, us more so. Mistakes have cost us this season. Durnan is either thick as mince or had a Steve Jennings type arrangement as his red card today was ridiculous.

I always remember United fans as having decent chants, funny at times. Today's were, in the main, boring probably because it was a group of unimaginative wee boys singing. However that bunch had me longing for a season ticket at the crucible, even more than St Mirren's play this season.

Thought we deserved something from the game. Utd had twp shots on goal and scored twice, the second a gift from us.

We need to be more ruthless though, Clarkson missed a good chance, and a couple of times the ball broke in the box and we were second to it.

It was a much better performance than most games this season.

Hutton did absolutely nothing wrong today! He has been pish for most of season but he was fine today.
Mallan needs dropped.
Hardie has ability but his final ball is pish. I'd like to see clarkson and shankland start.
Not sure what he can do about the defence at the moment as it more or less picks it's self unfortunately

The teenagers who were chanting today were doing my fkn head in. "Gies a wave" and "kiss the badge" need abolished 

Andreu is a god. I feel for VDV on the wing - quite clearly the smartest player on the pitch but just not got the legs anymore. Fraser v good again. Flood behind him will help him so much 

Archived