Glastonbury 2017

Ziggy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radiohead were absolutely brilliant last night. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but they are constantly evolving and excellent musicians. Highlight was Daydreaming, Idioteque, No Surprises.

Kris Kristoferson was very good too. I must be getting old, but I am starting to like some of the more softer/Americana-folky country music!

The National are on now on BBC Four, woohoo! Hoping for England, Lemonworld, All The Wine and Start A War.

I've seen sets from Lorde and Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals so far. Both incredible. I've seen Paak before so knew exactly what they'd be doing. I really want to see Lorde live now though. Not a lot I'm really into from the lineup this year. I'll probably watch Foo Fighters and maybe catch up on Stormzy & Halsey. 

Tomorrow I want to see Shaggy, London Grammar & Barry Gibb. I'll probably end up watching Ed Sheeran too.

Caught a wifie (long brown hair) singing behind the scenes yesterday, just her and a cult haired bloke with a guitar. She was wearing a swimsuit with see through breeks. It was about teatime last night and Jo Whiley and Hugh beard face like was there.

Who was the wifie? Had played earlier in the day apparently.

Dua Lipa?

Still got tons to catch up on iPlayer but Lorde was great, saw her at R1's Big Weekend but even though Pure Heroine's a brilliant record it was good to see her with more than one album to draw from this time.

RTJ were phenomenal as expected, enjoyed The National and Stormzy was pretty good. Katy Perry's setlist looked magic so will give that a watch once it's up. Watched a bit of Dizzee which was fun so will go back to that and Thundercat should be good. I'll give Solange and Warpaint a watch as well.

Looking forward to Haim tomorrow.

Quite a pleasing few minutes when they lost the feed during Stormzy. Utter shite.

Two songs in and Foo Fighters have totally blown away everyone that's been on since the start of the festival and who are on tomorrow.

ETA: Katy Perry's arse though! [emoji7]

The Foo Fighters ****ing killing it. Brilliant to watch. I'd love to be there.

Absolutely brilliant live band. It also helps that pretty much every song they've ever wrote is a huge hit and almost perfect for a mad festival rock-out and sing-along.

ETA - That guy in the scud getting 'Hero' dedicated to him! The cameras couldn't spin away quick enough! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived