Glastonbury 2017

Ziggy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely delighted with this. Radiohead are one of the few bands that I really want to see that I haven't already seen.

In fact it was watching their 2003 headline set that made me start going to festivals.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Starting to get hyped for this now. :thumsup2

Line up is looking excellent with Sunday night the weakest for me (still plenty to see). Liam Gallagher just announced as one of the Saturday TBA's which isn't a great surprise.  I wish The National weren't a sub as they would own the other stage :(

Still a few TBA's with this 'really big secret' still to be revealed unless it was LG :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Can't remember watching this on TV convincing me to go and see someone live before, but Lorde looked absolutely fucking magnificent, and has swayed me.

On the flipside, I've always thought I wouldn't mind seeing Radiohead but that's convinced me not to. It was fucking awful.

Radiohead were good I thought

Not my favourite band but a solid performance and played all the hits. What's not to like?

Just watched first aid kit

The bassist is a total wid and the band aren't bad either

Watched kris kristofferson last night, really really enjoyed it

There's a whole load of shite though

Absolutely shite on the main stages. Best acts are spread around the smaller stages.

Katy Perry on the main stage at Glastonbury? Fair enough as the Sunday pop act, but on a Saturday? That's pish. Craig fucking David? Really?

Line up on the major stages has been pretty poor. That said, Friday highlights were Margo Price, First Aid Kit and Angel Olsen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05570qf/glastonbury-2017-angel-olsen#group=p056kg71

Angel Olsen was absolutely fantastic.

Archived