Rovers v Hibs

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct decision. He did catch Barr with a high boot, and while you could argue that he was in the process of being fouled, it's still a little reckless. It's probably on the soft side of yellow, too, but I can see why the referee gave it in the heat of the moment.

Having watched the slow-mo video on our website, I still can't see this high boot.

Turns out it was a bad call, I still think Bartley kicked out. The conspiracy to stop Hibs going up  a team that are lauded by most commentators as necessary to the Scottish game continues.  When will these refs learn that Scottish Football needs a strong Hibs. John Mcginn has diving down to an art.

My drunken nonsense deserves to have the pish taken out of it.  I'm genuinely mortified that I posted that pish, which reads like a remedial child just hit a keyboard with a hammer.  It was on the anniversary week that a close relative passed away and I went down the 'deal with problems like a tramp and hammer into the vodka' option.  This is great if you have literate fingers mines just seemed to type bullshit that defied all literary norms e.g typing vowels and consonants in the right order to make a word and a sentence. There is something to be said for Vodkas bulletproof coat when drinking but it doesn't cover you the next day from the fear and the knowledge you've made a bit of a c**t of yourself.

12 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

My drunken nonsense deserves to have the pish taken out of it.  I'm genuinely mortified that I posted that pish, which reads like a remedial child just hit a keyboard with a hammer.  It was on the anniversary week that a close relative passed away and I went down the 'deal with problems like a tramp and hammer into the vodka' option.  This is great if you have literate fingers mines just seemed to type bullshit that defied all literary norms e.g typing vowels and consonants in the right order to make a word and a sentence. There is something to be said for Vodkas bulletproof coat when drinking but it doesn't cover you the next day from the fear and the knowledge you've made a bit of a c**t of yourself.

Pished again?

Archived