Rovers v Hibs

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a lot of greetin hibs fans on here! From where I was sitting it looked like Bartley swiped out at Barr! Moaning about sfa decisions is laughable! We all get the bad rub of the green from officials! Maybe you should look a little closer to home. Why has Bartley given the ref an option to send him off?! I agree that the officials in Scotland are terrible, but again, they are terrible for everyone!
The refs decision to send off Bartley didn't change the outcome of the game, the fact that I don't remember you even having a shot on target kinda stops you from winning. It was a scrappy game and neither side deserved to win. I think hibs were the better of the 2 teams, but with their budget they should be!

Exclamation mark!

Just now, Swordfishtrombone said:

Top of he second tier by a point,  I can't wait to sere the Hibs attendance when you are stuck down here for another year

At least you aren't at all bothered m9. Our attendance was supposed to plummet this season after being stuck down here for another year. That worked out well :)

To the actual game ... Thought it was quite even when 11 v 11 we actually created the better and more chances with hibs still looking dangerous with good movement up top. After the red hibs looked more solid and organised at the back and stopped us creating anything at all and that was disappointing. Don't know what Jordan Thomson has to do to get 90min. Easily our best holding midfielder and think he was missed in our last 2 games. At least Davo will be stuck in right back so Mathews and Jordan gets a game. Thought Vaughan was awful when came on. I'd start Stewart ahead of rudi next week.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I thought Raith fans were the good guys? What's with the bitterness towards the 2016 Scottish Cup winners? 

Probably because they always get pumped out by the eventual winners. Sheer jealousy and bitterness. The sight of that Malonga zing flying into the top corner probably still gives them sleepless nights. 

Pretty brutal match to watch. Hibs have absolutely no idea going forward once again. Think there was only one attempt on target all game, not sure what happened with the red card and there were Hibs fans fighting among themselves during the first half which was a bit pathetic.

Enjoyed drinking in the Novar before and had a good day out regardless.

I thought Raith fans were the good guys? What's with the bitterness towards the 2016 Scottish Cup winners? 

We are the good guys!

I was very happy when Hibs beat Sevco to win the Cup and then knocked f**k out a few of the goaded Sevco fans.

We are the good guys!

I was very happy when Hibs beat Sevco to win the Cup and then knocked f**k out a few of the goaded Sevco fans.

I agree. It was brilliant watching Hibs do the Scottish Cup/WWF Royal Rumble double. Nothing against Hibs at all but obviously want the Rovers to beat them when we play each other.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Pretty brutal match to watch. Hibs have absolutely no idea going forward once again. Think there was only one attempt on target all game, not sure what happened with the red card and there were Hibs fans fighting among themselves during the first half which was a bit pathetic.

Enjoyed drinking in the Novar before and had a good day out regardless.

Who did the goading?

Trying to mug off our support for not outnumbering the home support by more than they did? Ooooft, that's definitely where the thread peaked in diddyness.

IMG_2786.JPG

Or maybe not.

fuckme.png

Mug off. Mug off?

24bb68d5f0d4652f755be62b03ccfab9.jpg

Archived