Hawick v gsla

kebabs

As a Hawick fan. And to see were they have come from in the last 2 years I am very proud at there achievers. This week alone they have gained qualification to the second round of the Scottish cup and beaten there nearest rivals in Selkirk and gala in 7 days. Not bad for a team that were nowhere not even 2 years ago. The gaffer Dean shanks and his 2 assistants Dean Roberton and Scott (murfy) mckenzie along with Alistair mcveigh. And rossco the goalie coach have done wonders. U have got to remember some of these players came from the lower amateur leagues. And been coached to be very good players in the Scottish 5th tierbof Scottish football. Fantastic achievement from everyone involved at the club. 

I must admit that I feared for Gala when I read the starting line up as there appeared to be a few critical changes from the team that has competed pretty well for the last few matches and was surprised to see they were leading at half time!

I am not 100% certain on all the players positions but reckon Gala started with 7 centre mids, 1 striker, 1 winger and 1 defender which meant there was 3 centre mids in defence and the one and only defender who is a left back was actually playing centre half when he got a red card!

I hope Gala can strengthen the defence before the cup tie with Elgin! 

2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

BBC have fixed it now.

In the live score feed it had Josh Morris as scoring 6 (SIX) goals in the last 15 minutes! Even listed the time of each goal.

Thought Gala must have had four red cards, or something, for such a collapse. BBC are a joke.

Yeah happens every week. They had WW 0-0 Spartans FT. 

On 09/10/2016 at 15:53, Nimmo's Notes said:

BBC have fixed it now.

In the live score feed it had Josh Morris as scoring 6 (SIX) goals in the last 15 minutes! Even listed the time of each goal.

Thought Gala must have had four red cards, or something, for such a collapse. BBC are a joke.

According to the Hawick RA Twitter and Facebook account, Morris only scored 3 in 15 mins.. even still great result for them! 

I noticed on the Live Scores thingy on the LL website on Sat - the one that stood out was Hawick v Gala, it read:

Hawick RA 88 Gala FR 11

And as posts above double goals, its like a glitch in the LL Live Score software - its like doubling up everything. And then other media outlets are just copying maybe?

The live score thing is decent - but you have to click/tap the top right hand corner (you can see a little square) of every match to get updates.

Archived