Manager

justasking

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammy has spent a fortune. Signed over 30 players with very little success. The board and him need to take a long look at themselves.  Maybe the football team isn't the most important thing down ainslie park way anymore. Poor show and a real shame. No matter how EK are doing we have dropped points to teams bottom half of the league.  Worst Spartans team in years. They should have kept Lawson and Lynch. At least they knew how to win 

What makes you say Spartans can't match EK and Shire resources......Spartans have one of the best facilities in the Lowland League and have a budget to match both teams.

At the end of the day Spartans should not be dropping points against the likes Gala, no disrespect to Gala, but they have dropped too many points against lesser teams. Who is to blame? The manager has to take credit as this is his Spartans team and signings simply haven't been anywhere near good enough. 

It's a bit naughty knocking teams like Gala. They came at us & closed us down every inch of that park, we knew they couldn't keep that pace up through the 2nd 1/2. Whitehill are having a torrid time but like most of the so called "lower" teams they up their game against us, I think all we are missing is an Akex King or Mark Whatley type player?

Looking back on the game, it was a good entertaining match, had we scored the penalty who knows how it could have gone? 

What I did see was the goal of the season from Jack Hay, I'm away for a couple of days but will sort the highlights out when I get back. 

I'll leave you to squabble over nothing, cos you have nothing better to do. 

The Lowland League took long enough to establish, we'll get promotion don't fret. 

There's only been 2 managers who have won the Lowland League & Sammy is one of them. 

Grimbo 

26 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

It's a bit naughty knocking teams like Gala. They came at us & closed us down every inch of that park, we knew they couldn't keep that pace up through the 2nd 1/2. Whitehill are having a torrid time but like most of the so called "lower" teams they up their game against us, I think all we are missing is an Akex King or Mark Whatley type player?

Looking back on the game, it was a good entertaining match, had we scored the penalty who knows how it could have gone? 

What I did see was the goal of the season from Jack Hay, I'm away for a couple of days but will sort the highlights out when I get back. 

The Lowland League took long enough to establish, we'll get promotion don't fret. 

There's only been 2 managers who have won the Lowland League & Sammy is one of them. 

Grimbo 

Grim who is knocking gala. The only thing lacking from your posts is your total failure to either agree or disagree with the points made with a decent argument. Blind faith will get you nowhere. 

Admire your loyalty Grim but this season has been very poor, much like last season, bar the Scottish cup run. Miles behind in the league, season over apart from a couple minor cups to play for. Have went so far backwards the last 2 seasons it may took a lot longer to repair.

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Grimbo 

How on earth you can state you will achieve promotion is staggering 

3 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Whitehill are having a torrid time but like most of the so called "lower" teams they up their game against us

WW aren't the ones with a 3 year old picture at the top of their twitter account :lol:  

IMG_0189.JPG

1 hour ago, magoo said:

So what does "we'll get promotion don't fret " mean

One day we will win the Lowland League play-offs & gain entry to SPFL2. That's how it works my myopic friend. I'm also adding that you shouldn't worry. 

Grimbo 

3 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

One day we will win the Lowland League play-offs & gain entry to SPFL2. That's how it works my myopic friend. I'm also adding that you shouldn't worry. 

Grimbo 

Where does the confidence/delusion come from that u will be an sfl team at some point

Archived