St Johnstone v Kilmarnock 15/10/16

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this now, after tonights debacle. Hopefully Clark, Ando, Swanson and Macca can impress the new Scotland manager.

It's difficult enough to try and 2nd guess Clarke's team selection at the best of times. It's more difficult this week. 

Despite conceding so many goals I fear our back four will remain the same. Hendrie Burn Boyd Taylor. No way I'd play that but it's not my team. 

In midfield will Jones finally get a start with all our injuries. I think just maybe he will this week. We will revert to 5 in the middle of the park as Boyd sits this one out. I think it'll be Jones Frizzel Dicker Smith McKenzie. 

Coulibaly up front on his own, where he's not actually very good. 

Can only see a Saints win. The bookies have only got us at 1-5....... 

........... with a 3 goal start

Couldn't eat my dinner tonight as I'm too nervous for tomorrow - for the game and for the violence that will ensue afterwards.

Afterwards?

What planet you on? You're not getting near the ground without your face getting plastered all over the Crieff road. As a finale, what remains of your carcass, will be hung at the gates to inspire the legions of saints as they flood into the arena, ahead of the ultimate battle.

Afterwards?

What planet you on? You're not getting near the ground without your face getting plastered all over the Crieff road. As a finale, what remains of your carcass, will be hung at the gates to inspire the legions of saints as they flood into the arena, ahead of the ultimate battle.

Too far.

Do I need to buy a ticket up front? Is this expected to be a sell out?

Archived