Dara O'Briens Go 8 BIT

Dindeleux

Its probably a good idea to release the games in advance as you will more likely grow the audience with people loving a game and deciding to watch rather than losing viewers where people hated a game.  I'd imagine more people will turn on to see a game they like than the amount who would tune out because something they doesn't like is coming on.

Its probably a good idea to release the games in advance as you will more likely grow the audience with people loving a game and deciding to watch rather than losing viewers where people hated a game.  I'd imagine more people will turn on to see a game they like than the amount who would tune out because something they doesn't like is coming on.
You might be right, but I would have thought less people would tune in to games they were indifferent to than people would turn off half way through.

19 hours ago, Mr X said:
19 hours ago, Stu said:
Looks like they'll be releasing these a week in advance on demand. Next week's has Football Manager emoji38.png

How on earth are they going to do that?

They just did the team talks then played. It was thrilling viewing.

On 2/14/2018 at 17:05, spud131 said:

I like the idea of this show but just don't think it's done all that well. The 'facts' woman and the chairs revolving round before they play the games would be the first things to go!

The revolving chairs thing is easily the worst thing I've ever seen on TV.

The revolving chairs thing is easily the worst thing I've ever seen on TV.

It's a means to an end though, isnt it? The screen needs to be at the back so the audience can see and they can't have their backs to the audience all show.

It also gives the audience a chance to vote without having to edit.

Watched next week's on demand. Fm wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

It's a means to an end though, isnt it? The screen needs to be at the back so the audience can see and they can't have their backs to the audience all show.

It also gives the audience a chance to vote without having to edit.

Watched next week's on demand. Fm wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Surely they could just show a quick video of the game in action or something and not have to show the players moving position!

Archived