Dembele for Scotland?

THE KING

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feruz was a talented young player but nowhere near this kids talent. He looks better at 13 than Feruz did when he was 15.

Feruz by his own admission ballsed up his career by leaving Celtic for instant cash when he would've already been well paid & the Premiership dream. Badly advised and from the things that have been said, his attitude was horrible towards his fellow teammates.

The lad Dembele is supposed to be a down to earth guy but as he gets older attitudes and desire can change but I agree, there is too much pressure on the lad already. Hopefully it can ease off and the lad can go on to be a fantastic player for both club & country

Lol

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Played for England 15's yesterday.  Fucking boooooooooooo.

Can you blame him, a star for Scotland in the future will get you a few grand a week, a star for England and it could be 100's thousands a week, we'll not even mention the shredding he'd get if he didn't carry us to a finals.

Can you blame him, a star for Scotland in the future will get you a few grand a week, a star for England and it could be 100's thousands a week, we'll not even mention the shredding he'd get if he didn't carry us to a finals.

Also, Scotland's performance director is more likely to racially abuse him than to oversee his career development.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Also, Scotland's performance director is more likely to racially abuse him than to oversee his career development.

We'll not even mention whether he's the right sexual persuasion or religion for Malky, f**k imagine if the boy was the full hat-trick..

10 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I was joking tbf.  He's 13, I couldn't really give a monkey's, plus he's entitled to make his own decisions. .

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I was joking tbf.  He's 13, I couldn't really give a monkey's, plus he's entitled to make his own decisions. .

I wasn't really taking any notice of the end bit, my reply would have been the exact same.

Just now, ONeils40yarder said:

The whole saga just highlights how much of a farce International fitba' has turned into

This was always going to happen once you went down the grandparent route.

Yip...what we now have isn't the International football that I grew up with ie the best of each country playing against one another. What we now have is players hawking themselves around to any National team that they have a tenuous link with to further their career.

Of course its up to the individual, as thats the new rules...doesn't make it right.

Archived