Full coverage of Kirkintilloch Rob Roy winning the Exselgroup League Cup

Killiepiyo

Excellent production and insight as to what happened throughout the day. 

I have sampled the "matchday experience" previously at three junior

clubs - in particular fond memories with Cambuslang Rangers ( at Firhill)

and Rutherglen Glencairn ( Lochburn Park, Maryhill) - and for those

players and backroom staff who were there for the first time at Somervell

yesterday, they probably couldn't sleep last night:P..

I particularly liked the fly-on-the-wall team talks. The volume in Maxi's appeared

to increase with every word at half-time - no bleeps for s---- words as I experienced

coaching under a manager at senior level - while Moff was more controlled.

Well done, again,Killiepiyo. You do a magnificent job highlighting junior football

on a wide scale through this kind of promotion.

Thanks for the positive feedback, got home for 7pm, powered through the editing and left it rendering away overnight so happy with the turn around as was up for work first thing haha. Don't know if I'll cover two games back to back again though but total pleasure to be involved in the special day for the club. 

Should have done credits but special thanks to Maxi and the boys, its bad enough with nerves before a big match never mind having a camera picking up everything going on but they were like like pros. Cheers also to Talbot and the Talbot supporters for the continued support and encouragement in my filming. Hopefully they can over look my bromance with former Cumnock player Gary McMenaman haha, but seriously overall more people engaging with our grade the better all round. 

there is extended footage and interviews which didn't make the YouTube video, will put it all together on a dvd over the next week or two and will be Rob Roy's to do with as they please :) 

anyway, till next weekend, cheers n mon the juniors 

That was a brilliant job you did with that video btw! It was very professional and gave the supporters an idea what goes on in the dressing room etc...

Had goosebumps when Willie Sawyers penalty was shown

Gave it a big yassss with at 26.07 on the video .

That's it just aimed at a general direction mostly rob roy fans behind the goal some shettleston no biggie. Must be appealed christ most of the beaks were 20 yards away from it.

The roy are a down to earth club in general no delusions of grandeur that was our scottish cup final on sunday and we treated it like that as you can see by whole video our captain sticks away a penalty and gets treated like that .

That's totally unfair.

He is giving a talk to the players after the game as any manager should win lose or draw.
You are only seeing a snapshot of things the cameraman is obviously going to edit things to include the most important thing the managers team talk .
The manager should always be the focal point in the dressing room .Cut the guy a bit of slack.

The guy also does a lot of work behind the scenes far more than any manager we have ever had for little reward as he sure as hell won't be getting paid a lot if anything in a wage.

He invited fans to training sessions will talk to any fan who approaches him to keep them informed of things.

Let's be fair hear and stay clear of the over the top comments.

I was actually very impressed with how he spoke to the players and what he said.

And watching the aftermath of the dressing room stuff and Stuart maxwell is a total bull shitter in hogging it, as false as they come and all about him as everyone really knows anyway , let the players just enjoy it but the camera's dictated otherwise ....... 

How have you worked that one out?

The dressing room love him! Look at the players faces! Young and experienced players alike! See their faces see the respect!! They may not have won convincingly but for me personally! Oppo team never really looked liked scoring! Though we never polished the finishing either.

As for the ref! He had bright red cards at the ready before game! Watch video again look at his delight at brandishing the reds like a kid at Christmas! Absolute idiot of a ref! I think they have a hard time in the main! But he had no issues here he was the only one with issues.

The filming of this was a joy! and made my day better! Killiepiyo has done us a great favour! This can be watched time and time again.

Would love to see the full unedited version .:unsure2:

On 03/10/2016 at 20:05, Killiepiyo said:

Thanks for the positive feedback, got home for 7pm, powered through the editing and left it rendering away overnight so happy with the turn around as was up for work first thing haha. Don't know if I'll cover two games back to back again though but total pleasure to be involved in the special day for the club. 

Should have done credits but special thanks to Maxi and the boys, its bad enough with nerves before a big match never mind having a camera picking up everything going on but they were like like pros. Cheers also to Talbot and the Talbot supporters for the continued support and encouragement in my filming. Hopefully they can over look my bromance with former Cumnock player Gary McMenaman haha, but seriously overall more people engaging with our grade the better all round. 

there is extended footage and interviews which didn't make the YouTube video, will put it all together on a dvd over the next week or two and will be Rob Roy's to do with as they please :) 

anyway, till next weekend, cheers n mon the juniors 

Well done.

The dressing room love him! Look at the players faces! Young and experienced players alike! See their faces see the respect!! They may not have won convincingly but for me personally! Oppo team never really looked liked scoring! Though we never polished the finishing either.

As for the ref! He had bright red cards at the ready before game! Watch video again look at his delight at brandishing the reds like a kid at Christmas! Absolute idiot of a ref! I think they have a hard time in the main! But he had no issues here he was the only one with issues.

The filming of this was a joy! and made my day better! Killiepiyo has done us a great favour! This can be watched time and time again.

Would love to see the full unedited version .:unsure2:

Word is refereed works in kirky [emoji52]

Archived