Kilwinning rangers

hurlford United FC

Both the management and the the blue bells are blue have made public appeals for the culprit who racially abused the candy player to be identified. From my information it seems that this person is well known to all at Kilwinning  including management and supporters having been on board the official Kilwinning supporters bus  while previously given a life time ban by the committee for threatinig a referee at a previous Scottish cup tie.  

7 hours ago, hurlford United FC said:

Both the management and the the blue bells are blue have made public appeals for the culprit who racially abused the candy player to be identified. From my information it seems that this person is well known to all at Kilwinning  including management and supporters having been on board the official Kilwinning supporters bus  while previously given a life time ban by the committee for threatinig a referee at a previous Scottish cup tie.

Interesting first post, shit stirrer.goodbye

8 hours ago, hurlford United FC said:

I don't think the club could report him would have to be someone who heard him surely?

what a pointless subject. The issue has been spoken about on the Buffs thread and The Candy's thread. No idea why a new one is needed with someone purporting to be a Hurlford fan. Agree with the poster who said the difficulty the club would have should they be called as a witness. As a former senior steward at a now English Premier League club when dealing with a fan spouting racist abuse I was told by a copper that to take it further they would need those who heard it to come forward as well to try ensure it went to court that was despite the fact CCTV evidence was available.

It's not always about getting the individual up in court and the club can identify the culprit and ban him from home games for say 18 months / for life , ladeside  have done it , beith have done it , Irvine meadow are doing it and so have other clubs , Kilwinning Rangers it's now your turn , this is not a first for Kilwinning Rangers fans misbehaving and people from within the club  shouted their mouths off in the past when it's been 50/50 and they tried to shift the blame to the home team. 

Step up to the plate Kilwinning Rangers and deal with the culprit yourselves as other clubs have done in the past through bans. 

50 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

It's not always about getting the individual up in court and the club can identify the culprit and ban him from home games for say 18 months / for life , ladeside  have done it , beith have done it , Irvine meadow are doing it and so have other clubs , Kilwinning Rangers it's now your turn , this is not a first for Kilwinning Rangers fans misbehaving and people from within the club  shouted their mouths off in the past when it's been 50/50 and they tried to shift the blame to the home team. 

Step up to the plate Kilwinning Rangers and deal with the culprit yourselves as other clubs have done in the past through bans. 

Hertha, when I was at the match against Ladeside on Saturday,I spoke to one of the Buffs supporters that was attacked by the Candy louts,the previous weekend. He was telling me that the drunk,young guy at the centre of the racial thing,has been made known to Kilwinning Rangers,& they,as a club,are dealing with the matter. It remains to be seen what action the club takes,whether or not they involve the police.

15 hours ago, hurlford United FC said:

Hello Mr west :) 

Hertha, when I was at the match against Ladeside on Saturday,I spoke to one of the Buffs supporters that was attacked by the Candy louts,the previous weekend. He was telling me that the drunk,young guy at the centre of the racial thing,has been made known to Kilwinning Rangers,& they,as a club,are dealing with the matter. It remains to be seen what action the club takes,whether or not they involve the police.

This was also what I heard on Saturday,glad the club are dealing with things,why has a Hurlford poster started another thread for this? Couldn't they have posted on our other thread? Seems to be done to cause maximum fuss.

49 minutes ago, Kilwinning Rangers 1899 said:

This was also what I heard on Saturday,glad the club are dealing with things,why has a Hurlford poster started another thread for this? Couldn't they have posted on our other thread? Seems to be done to cause maximum fuss.

I have came to the conclusion that this thread is an attempt to be A TOTAL WIND UP!!! :thumbsdown This thread is their 1st posting since joining P & B on 11th Sept. 2012!! :ass:ass:ass

So the person who started this thread created the user name over 4 years ago and this is their 1st post. I don't think so.! I certainly smell a rat! Defo someone who has more than the One user name (account). It doesn't take a copper (or ex copper) to work that one out.
Although it seems far too convenient to (compass) point to the person that has been named in other posts. Certainly someone with a grudge towards Hurlford Utd and possibly Kilwinning. And certainly NOT as the username may suggest connected to Hurlford Utd.

14 minutes ago, The'FORD said:

So the person who started this thread created the user name over 4 years ago and this is their 1st post. I don't think so.! I certainly smell a rat! Defo someone who has more than the One user name (account). It doesn't take a copper (or ex copper) to work that one out.
Although it seems far too convenient to (compass) point to the person that has been named in other posts. Certainly someone with a grudge towards Hurlford Utd and possibly Kilwinning. And certainly NOT as the username may suggest connected to Hurlford Utd.

Exactly and its that guy Mr west . 

What a sad individual .....

Archived