Queens vs. Morton; 15th October (1st v 6th)

3 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Word salad is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases ;)

.......and is an expression often used on P&B when a poster is incapable of coming up with a valid or coherent response to the point being made.

HTH.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.......and is an expression often used on P&B when a poster is incapable of coming up with a valid or coherent response to the point being made.

HTH.

I see and that is what I wasn't doing, then?

23 minutes ago, RUSTY1111 said:

I see and that is what I wasn't doing, then?

it was a general observation, hence the use of the word "often", and not a comment on your post in any way, shape or form.

Though, since you mention it, I didn't really see/couldn't be bothered working out the point you were trying to make either.

it was a general observation, hence the use of the word "often", and not a comment on your post in any way, shape or form.

Though, since you mention it, I didn't really see/couldn't be bothered working out the point you were trying to make either.

Fair enough, I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2016 at 20:13, Mr X said:

Fine thanks.

The midfield has looked better since Jacobs returned. We've looked better up front since Lyle has come back, even though he isnt fully fit, and Carmichael hasnt started yet.

We missed Hammil when he was injured but he's back now too

Of course, now that Skelton has left the rest of the season could go either way depending on who the new manager is

1478999073503.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Im struggling to think of a worse performance from a Queens team than today. No pass marks for anyone out there. 
We made a bang average Morton side look like world beaters.

As dissapointing as this result is, though, we've finished the first quarter second in the league and with Lyle, Jacobs and Carmichael all to come into the team at some point we'll be stronger for the rest of the season. Also, you'd have to think (pray!) that we cant play that badly again for a long time

So how's that all working out for you champ?

1482610911683.jpg.15973d3a34855169b09731

Archived