Crusaders v Livingston

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Roon ye too HJ :thumsup2

For clarity I wasn't laughing at Livingston - it was that what had often seemed a drab game seemed to have been won, only for it to then seem like there was another 30mins to go.

Happy for as many of the non-Scottish teams to go out as possible.

Guest DAVIDB69

Noticed they said on commentary the quarters will be played 12th/13th November , but there are league games scheduled that weekend.

So league games will be postponed for this

7 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

For clarity I wasn't laughing at Livingston - it was that what had often seemed a drab game seemed to have been won, only for it to then seem like there was another 30mins to go.

Happy for as many of the non-Scottish teams to go out as possible.

Fair enough HJ,cant help but feel ecstatic by this result:)

15 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Noticed they said on commentary the quarters will be played 12th/13th November , but there are league games scheduled that weekend.

So league games will be postponed for this

Same with SFs (January) and Final (March).

7 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Hope the Livi fans were well looked after and enjoyed themselves. Am baffled at Crusaders leaving a few of their top players on the bench.

Did they regard it as more important than domestic matches, about the same, or less important?

Unlike the Welsh teams, the Northern Irish haven't had league games postponed this weekend rescheduled for midweek, so not as if they'd a game in 3/4 days to rest players for.

Anyone get the crowd? Omitted in SPFL website.

Cheers. Their league average was 1,532 last season so - even allowing for it being on pay-per-view TV - something in the region of 700 would strike me as fairly low?

Regarding the resting of players - I hadn't check cups. R2 of the Irish League Cup is midweek and they're away to Portadown, so I'd suppose it's possible they had an eye to that with some players if they did rotate.

Just now, HibeeJibee said:

Cheers. Their league average was 1,532 last season so - even allowing for it being on pay-per-view TV - something in the region of 700 would strike me as fairly low?

Regarding the resting of players - I hadn't check cups. R2 of the Irish League Cup is midweek and they're away to Portadown, so I'd suppose it's possible they had an eye to that with some players if they did rotate.

:ph34r:

17 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Probably more than that there. I'm a terrible guesser. 

2nd thoughts about 800 to 900.

Archived