Crusaders v Livingston

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yas! It's been a while since I've made it to a Livi game, so I'm looking forward to this one. 

I'd imagine that if Livi turn it on it'll be like the previous round against Celtic U20s. On the other hand, crusaders are top of a difficult league for a reason. If this game ended up 4-0 to either side I wouldn't be surprised #ultimatefencesitting

3-1 Livi.

Don't know mate haven't asked everyone

Just seen this. I'm going, so to answer the originally question - yes, all three of our fans are making the trip.

Tough one to call, ultimately I think Crusaders will come out on top with a bit to spare. Although, it would be a total laugh if we got through then drew a Welsh team or Linfield away in the next round.

#AmberMachineUKTour

Me and my mate going to this so that's us up to 5 or 6 now, just our usual support really. 

Dont know much about the Irish league and the standard but looking at Crusaders results they have been romping the league, undefeated and scoring plenty goals.

Tough game and difficult to call so I'm not going too, I just hope it's a decent game, a good night and I make my flight at 8am the next morning. 

6-5 Amber Machine on penalties after a 4-4 draw, 1-1 going into ET as well. Put your house on it ;)

Danny Mullen with 6 of the goals

In truth though, 2-1 to The Amber Machine on Tour, Buchanan and Pittman to comeback from 1-0 down early on - no doubt a defensive mistake.

56 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

The Amber Machine by 2/3 goals. The N. Irish league is probably on
par with the juniors over here.

I would say it's a good bit higher than the Juniors. 

Crusaders imo are on a par with the top 1st division in Scotland. 

16 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

The Amber Machine by 2/3 goals. The N. Irish league is probably on
par with the juniors over here.

I'd quite like to go over for a weekend of booze and titty bars, but I can't be bothered.

Good luck finding titty bars in Belfast!

Archived