England v Scotland

tartanspark

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Scotland can be at their best when they are massive underdogs and have been totally written off. These guys will be very anxious to restore some pride given their last two crap performances. 

I predict a 2-1 win for us, which will result in a knighthood for WGS but which he'll later be stripped of when Malta beat us at Hampden causing us to finish the group in 3rd place.

We do tend to up our game against the better sides, but the end result is usually still a defeat. The double over France for Euro 2008 was the last time we took points off a top seed in qualifying.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get a ticket as a zero pointer. Didn't think I would get it as when I went onto the site, the queue was over and hour and I went on with 45 minutes to go. Actually buzzing, not a bad match for your first ever Scotland away game! :D:D:D

1 minute ago, ItsTheMarch said:

Managed to get a ticket as a zero pointer. Not received a confirmation email through yet though :/

Took about ten minutes for mines to come through, probably due to the load on the server.

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I have a ticket as well. Almost exploded in excitement at work. 

I actually took the day off so I could get mines, as there was no way I'd be allowed to sit and stare at a loading page for an hour and not do any work :lol:

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

I actually took the day off so I could get mines, as there was no way I'd be allowed to sit and stare at a loading page for an hour and not do any work :lol:

I'm lucky it coincided with my Lunch, was a lot of pacing around the computer whilst i was queueing followed up with some bad language when the queue wait time increased. I was shaking as i pushed purchase :lol:. We're planning on the Lithuania game next october so a vital away point. 

Archived