England v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll put in a 'brave' performance, but ultimately lose.

Kinda hope we get pumped rancid so we can draw a line under 2018 and start planning for 2020.

We'll probably even take the lead to give us that little bit of hope. Then we'll get schooled

We'll put in a 'brave' performance, but ultimately lose.

Kinda hope we get pumped rancid so we can draw a line under 2018 and start planning for 2020.

Have we not already done that?
Anyway, I'm certainly not looking forward to this. It should be good going to Wembley for the first time, but it'll no doubt be an embarrassing defeat.

My InbuiltLadGamblingComputron with patented GutFeeling technology is telling me to put on Over 2.5 and Over 3.5 goals for this one, if only becuase the last two friendlies were high scoring against england. Im 3/3 on qualifying results this campaign on 90 mins betting but cant quite bring myself to betting directly on england pumping us rotten.. 

As we all know, the root cause of the continual failure of the national team is that there are too many clubs in Angus.  Since this is an important game (and against the Auld Enemy, to boot), surely we can all pull together and get the SPFL to merge the Angus clubs by, say, next Tuesday.  That should sort us. 

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 10:20, Wren Road said:

I'm sure whatever classifies us as making an arse of ourselves will pale in comparison to Blightys finest wrecking Glasgow

So essentially, it's fine for us to be c***s so long as England are even bigger c***s?

So essentially, it's fine for us to be c***s so long as England are even bigger c***s?

A Highland fella getting his cock out in Leicester Square is much more acceptable than right wing knuckle dragging English c***s wrecking every pub in the city

Website glitched tonight for the SSC, tickets were available to all members for 2 hours.

Refunds being issued tomorrow after reports on Twitter to the SSC.

Berra and Greer for this one. That double act we have now is excruciating, they can't be any worse.

After all Lewandowski was in Greers back pocket in Warsaw that shouldn't be forgotten and he's never let us down.

Never understood the hate for Greer being called up. He's strolled it any time he's played for us. That game stands out. Had Lewandowski in his pocket the full game.

Archived