England v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/10/2016 at 18:10, tartanspark said:

Where is tartan army heading to pre game if Trafalgar Square is off limits?

It's not off limits, they've just asked Scotland fans don't go there which will make f**k all difference

I'll probably head there for a few beers, wee bar crawl to the tube like last time 

ETA: Just read there's a WWI remembrance on that day, maybe best to stay clear after all 

It's not off limits, they've just asked Scotland fans don't go there which will make f**k all difference

I'll probably head there for a few beers, wee bar crawl to the tube like last time 

ETA: Just read there's a WWI remembrance on that day, maybe best to stay clear after all 

Exactly. Really hope Scotland fans don't make an arse of it.

9 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

As opposed to the saintly English fans. The biggest shower of shite to walk the planet

Having been to several of the fixtures I can confirm, in proportion with population, both countries have about the same number of fuckwits. 

Sadly i used to be one of said fuckwits. 

I think the point being made is that if Trafalgar Square is being used for a Remembrance Day event it's better if thousands of pissed Scotland fans don't turn up.

I'm sure if fans did turn up and saw there was a memorial event they'd go somewhere else.  Whatever you think of the Tartan Army they aren't the sort who'd interrupt a memorial.

Where is tartan army heading to pre game if Trafalgar Square is off limits?

After tonight, I'd suggest to the top of Tower Bridge followed by a short jump off it. Got to be better than watching what will be a fucking humiliating, dreadful and horrifying game.

12 hours ago, Wren Road said:

I'm sure whatever classifies us as making an arse of ourselves will pale in comparison to Blightys finest wrecking Glasgow

Which has precious little to do with a game in London, then? 

Archived