England v Scotland

tartanspark

6 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

I was on 0 points and had the option to have them posted out

Same but they randomly pick folk and have them pick up their ticket somewhere in London. Pretty sure they do that for all away games, just not this one.

ETA not all away games will have random pick ups in London, before some smart arse picks up on it :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, IainMorton said:

I'm guessing they will have already notified the folks who will have to pick up tickets down there? How does it work anyway? Is it all done randomly or will they pick any zero pointers who they think may be chancing their arm by getting a ticket and selling it on?

Don't just think it will be zero pointers. I'm sure people on more than one point would have taken a ticket whether they could go or not as they know they can move it on

39 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Robertson and Tierney both out. Strachan will be picking Wallace I would guess. Should pick Kingsley.

Lee Wallace is a pretty decent third choice.  Kingsley isn't playing, is he?

12 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Lee Wallace is a pretty decent third choice.  Kingsley isn't playing, is he?

He played last week. Started every game this season he's been fit. 2nd bottom of the league right enough.

I suppose you could make a case for Wallace being the more experienced of the two. Then again, he's pissed his career down the drain for the last 4 years playing against part time jobbers so who knows how he will cope at this level. I'd just rather have Kingsley in than a grass.

20 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

He played last week. Started every game this season he's been fit. 2nd bottom of the league right enough.

I suppose you could make a case for Wallace being the more experienced of the two. Then again, he's pissed his career down the drain for the last 4 years playing against part time jobbers so who knows how he will cope at this level. I'd just rather have Kingsley in than a grass.

A hearts fan using that awful Hibs patter!? I've seen it all now. Wallace should and will start against England, by far the most experienced left back

Archived