Your first ever football goal.

Was just Townhill.  I originally played for Touch and then they merge with Townhill to form an elite side which still came in the bottom 3 every season :lol:  You're talking about mid-90's to early 00's.

How the f**k did you ken I was talking about then? That would be when I was operating at my highest level. He's on to me, folks. Tell my family I love them. I leave everything to WTM, he knows where it is.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First hattrick I remember was against another local school. I'd often have a  kickabout in the local park with a boy who went there and when discussing the upcoming match he was full of himself, telling me how great his team were. Got to the game and he was in goals. Stuck three past him, all from about a yard out. Deeply satisfying not just scoring but giving him stick in the process.

First goal was at u10's 7 a side can't remember who it was against but got the ball on the left hand side and made my way inside the halfway line and attempted a cross to the huge striker we had. I absolutely shanked the cross and it went flying in the top right corner

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

How the f**k did you ken I was talking about then? That would be when I was operating at my highest level. He's on to me, folks. Tell my family I love them. I leave everything to WTM, he knows where it is.

Which team did you play for?

Archived