14th Oct, The Gers visit Inverness

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never really the "in" thing to do to praise a Sevco player but Kenny Miller is a player who I have a bit of man-love for.  The type of guy who most clubs in the league would love to have in their squad even at his current age.  Pretty great career all things considered.

Never really the "in" thing to do to praise a Sevco player but Kenny Miller is a player who I have a bit of man-love for.  The type of guy who most clubs in the league would love to have in their squad even at his current age.  Pretty great career all things considered.

Also love Kenny Miller. A favourite of mine.

Am I seeing things or is Brad McKay looking decent at the back here? Was he not the lad that went to Dunfermline and was made out to be a bit of a dud?

Tricky early few minutes but our best half of football this season.  Wee Barrie skinning players a couple of times...thought that was kept in the archives.  Plus a magic moment from Tavernier to play himself out of a difficult situation.

Still...it's Sevco...the 2nd half could easily be different.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Am I seeing things or is Brad McKay looking decent at the back here? Was he not the lad that went to Dunfermline and was made out to be a bit of a dud?

He's been brilliant since he signed. Very solid.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I hate to admit it but me too.  I dislike The Old Firm (may they rest in peace) but Kenny and, before him, Henrik Larsson, both excite(d) my man juices.

He's been brilliant since he signed. Very solid.

Seen highlights of him at RB against someone you pumped 4-0 can't mind who and remembering thinking he looked superb, thought it might've just been a one off but here he is playing centrally looking just as good.

Archived