EXTERNAL FACTORS ?

Hertha/BJFC1938

On 2 October 2016 at 02:00, classof2010 said:
7 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Beith were poor probably deserved nothing am not blaming referee but he was poor that's not an excuse for poor performance but at end of the day the time wasting cost pollok 2 points

We werent at our best which is hard to be at all the time but we were more than worth a point for sure and can't understand you saying we probably deserved nothing mate , I'm a bit baffled with that to be honest .

I thought we played poor and if you don't work the goalkeeper then In my opinion you don't deserve anything we probably had our best spell up until pollok scored then we huffed and puffed and created very little but at least johnny will realise that div and frize are much a much alike and playing together is not suited and when jamie came on it kinda changed the dynamic in midfield but too many players were not at there best and in the end a point is as much as we deserved if we even deserved that

9 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I thought we played poor and if you don't work the goalkeeper then In my opinion you don't deserve anything we probably had our best spell up until pollok scored then we huffed and puffed and created very little but at least johnny will realise that div and frize are much a much alike and playing together is not suited and when jamie came on it kinda changed the dynamic in midfield but too many players were not at there best and in the end a point is as much as we deserved if we even deserved that

We werent at our best but if we never got a point out of that and more so in particular after polloks  deliberate time wasting tactics then it would have been a travesty , pollok were hanging on for their lives the last twenty minutes and deserved the late sucker punch . 

Yeah time wasting barstewards and delighted to play as bad and get a point and to see wee mcinally totally lose the plot but il stick to if you don't work the goalkeeper you don't deserve to win pollok were far better in the midfield but your right in saying the defence were out on there feet last 15 mins and if we had played the way we had all season we wud of opened them up more final ball was woeful I seen one of the best defence splitting passes you will see this season but the final ball was brutal

9 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Yeah time wasting barstewards and delighted to play as bad and get a point and to see wee mcinally totally lose the plot but il stick to if you don't work the goalkeeper you don't deserve to win pollok were far better in the midfield but your right in saying the defence were out on there feet last 15 mins and if we had played the way we had all season we wud of opened them up more final ball was woeful I seen one of the best defence splitting passes you will see this season but the final ball was brutal

Div McGowan defence splitting pass inside the full back to daz was a stunner for sure . 

Archived