EXTERNAL FACTORS ?

Hertha/BJFC1938

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

Cryptic to those of us not at the game but I'd imagine he's alluding to refereeing discrepancies?

His players play acted from 1-0 up and even deep into injury time David winters went down with a so called " knock " . 

It was all they're doing the injury time that ensued ( 5 minutes max , should have been 7 ) . 

Wee tony is a sore person when it doesn't go his way ................

Don't expect anything else from Po££ok,  why such a Diddy team who linger in mediocrity have such high opinions of themselves. 

I guess they must think it's there devine right to win and get every decision going becuase they spend the most money.

10 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Don't expect anything else from Po££ok,  why such a Diddy team who linger in mediocrity have such high opinions of themselves. 

I guess they must think it's there devine right to win and get every decision going becuase they spend the most money.

I thought Sydney was a Rangers man.

2016-10-01-21-09-55-1252960270.jpeg

Did your rocket drop you off in beef today?

Aye sure did about 7 minutes into added on time.  Big 2 points dropped today against relegation candidates.

Good stuff, I am glad the high flying exec from beef ensured he made the game today. Hope the world still revolved for the 90 minutes you were watching the game ?

Yip the ref was shit beith never turned up today so many players below par but pollok weren't much better there cud of been 10 mins injury time n you cudnt complain 6 substitutions a penalty constant time wasting especially the pollok goalkeeper and at the substitutions so at the end of it you reap what you sow beith equalised in 94th minute so I don't know why mcinally spat his dummy at full time as his time wasting tactics caused the all the injury time

Tony was going on like a loony at the end and even his own coaching staff were shaking their heads. Pollok time wasted the whole 2nd half. There were 5 subs (the 6th was at half time), 2 "injuries" for Pollok, the red card for no.2 who took forever to walk off (if you want to moan about the ref, no.2 had a foul at the start of the 2nd half he could have got a 2nd yellow for and didn't), there was a corner that took 50 seconds to take, numerous goal kicks that took ages, 2 subs that both walked to the far side knowing they were coming off and then wandered off slowly. There was also 5 or 6 stoppages for Yellow cards. It all adds up. The goal was 4 mins into injury time, hardly farcical that 4 mins plus was added on when you add all of that up.

Do Pollok ever not win a game and Tony just accepts it??? Always thought of Pollok as a classy club but their Manager certainly isn't.

PS Kenny131 - change the record about Pollok and money and relegation blah blah blah. It's tedious at best. Concentrate on our own club than some shite attempt at wind ups.

5 hours ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Tony was going on like a loony at the end and even his own coaching staff were shaking their heads. Pollok time wasted the whole 2nd half. There were 5 subs (the 6th was at half time), 2 "injuries" for Pollok, the red card for no.2 who took forever to walk off (if you want to moan about the ref, no.2 had a foul at the start of the 2nd half he could have got a 2nd yellow for and didn't), there was a corner that took 50 seconds to take, numerous goal kicks that took ages, 2 subs that both walked to the far side knowing they were coming off and then wandered off slowly. There was also 5 or 6 stoppages for Yellow cards. It all adds up. The goal was 4 mins into injury time, hardly farcical that 4 mins plus was added on when you add all of that up.

Do Pollok ever not win a game and Tony just accepts it??? Always thought of Pollok as a classy club but their Manager certainly isn't.

PS Kenny131 - change the record about Pollok and money and relegation blah blah blah. It's tedious at best. Concentrate on our own club than some shite attempt at wind ups.

Bellsdale Boy  it's a public forum,  my opinion is Pollok with 1 win in 5 is bottom end  of the table form so nothing to see there.  Agreed the money bit is blah blah but having a shite attempt at a wind up is part and parcel of pie and bov. 

You can always put my posts on ignore either way I ain't fussed.

18 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

What on earth is this guy on about seriously

would be worried if I was a Pollok fan and that was classed as a "terrific performance" Shay did not have a great deal to do Beith  can play far better than that A draw was probally a fair result  Hopefully we will start at full strength next week

I don't think we deserved a draw but I'll take its always good when you play poorly against a good team and don't lose people on here can say what they like pollok are not a bottom team and will comfortably be nearer top than bottom but there manager is a complete loon ball

Wasn't at the game so can't comment on the ref although they have been worse than ever this season.

But Tony McInally is the best thing to happen to Pollok since 2008. I'd rather have passion than a manager that sits on his backside alone in a dugout when we start losing. 

Archived