Brechin Hackers v Stranraer

15 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Commenting on a game they were not at nobody says a thing where as I did the same thing a few weeks ago and was told shouldn't be doing it - that's the mafia for you though.I will never bow down to you lot.

Do you even know the mafia ya auld, moaning git? 

Surly if they were a so called Marie you wouldn't be sitting with them on the bus

3 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Of course you did !  ;)

You never mentioned the penalty we should have had !  Or the fantastic control and finish from Andy Jackson !  Or the crucial saves from Buzz at crucial points in the match !  Or the fact that this was another clean sheet for an ever improving defence ! 

Mind you when you are willing the opposition to win it is hard to spot any positives from our perspective.  

They are just doing their jobs,nothing special just shows how easily pleased you are.

I drove all the way from brechin to watch this and was disappointed that Dodds had us playing just the way he played,kicking everything in site.lucky to get the win.if the ref was stronger we would have at least one red card and Stranraer should've had a penalty.

Beats me why a FARFIR fan would drive all the way to Stranraer when his own team have a derby match at home [emoji6]

Stranraer have four players now struggling to make it next week, weakest ref ever.

Airdrie win with controversial goal. Malcolm missed spot kick for Stranraer. And Ref missed another spot kick for Stranraer.

Disappointed with Peterhead sportsmanship. Mc Allister goes down of the ball up near Stranraer goals, play down at the other end with Stranraer on the attack, ref stops game to give Mc All ister treatment. On resumption instead of sending ball back to our keeper or out of play,he plays the ball forward in attack which results in a corner. Be prepared for this if you play them.

You're really not bitter at all.

On 10/4/2016 at 09:35, thomas 62 said:

Stranraer have four players now struggling to make it next week, weakest ref ever.

Just watched the highlights .  I hope your no 33 is one of those struggling as that was the most theatrical jump and triple  roll I have seen for a while. He deserves to miss the rest of the season trying that shit. ;)

12 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Just watched the highlights .  I hope your no 33 is one of those struggling as that was the most theatrical jump and triple  roll I have seen for a while. He deserves to miss the rest of the season trying that shit. ;)

Every team has them and Trouten is ours

Archived