Gow vs neilston 11 mins short

combineharvester

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has to be.

Different cases.In the Gow match the ref blew for full time signaling the game was over.That should have been the end of the matter.

The Wishaw/Roch match was abandoned and therefore a replay.Though I would like to think St Rochs committee forfeit the match.

38 minutes ago, PRICEY said:

Different cases.In the Gow match the ref blew for full time signaling the game was over.That should have been the end of the matter.

And then decided he was wrong, changed his mind and decided he'd play on even though he didn't know how long he had to play.

12 hours ago, PRICEY said:

The Wishaw/Roch match was abandoned and therefore a replay.Though I would like to think St Rochs committee forfeit the match.

I agree the Gow game should stand but this committee seem to do what they want. They said a game has 2 equal halves and therefore the ref is to blame and game has to be replayed. How grey is that and where does it end? Everybody agrees the game should stand except this committee. Nothing surprises me with this lot tho. 

Archived