Peterhead v Livi

Quick question ahead of next weeks match Livi fans, how far is it from Livingston North Station to the ground? I've looked on google maps and it doesn't look too far, what's the approximate walking distance?

Today's starting XI - Kelly, Miller, Longridge, Neill, Halkett, Mullin, Cadden, Pittman, Buchanan, Crighton & Mullen. #livilive

Interesting, we're going with both Mullin & Cadden this time with Byrne being dropped to the bench. More of an attacking formation than Hopkin usually puts out when we're playing 4-4-2, or 4-5-1 with Buchanan playing in midfield.

6 minutes ago, sam2304 said:

Quick question ahead of next weeks match Livi fans, how far is it from Livingston North Station to the ground? I've looked on google maps and it doesn't look too far, what's the approximate walking distance?

About 30 or 40 mins walk, my mate usually walks from Eliburn and that's only 5 mins or so down the road from the train station.

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:12, LIVIFOREVER said:

I see everyone is buzzing for this game.:thumsup2

Livi to bounce back from last week's mauling, 2-1 to the Lions.

Pity I didn't stick this prediction down in the LiviRoom prediction comp.

Wee Danny Mullen is having a cracker of a season, that's him League One's top goal scorer with 7  goals.

Poor performance today but we got a battling 3 points which is exactly what we need to do if we are going to finish top of the pile at the end of the season.

Peterhead really hounded us from minute one and never gave us anytime on the ball, although the really odd formation we started with didn't help us, started Longridge in midfield was completely perplexing and the players looked just as confused, you could see as soon as we went back to 4 at the back with the holding midfielder and we instantly looked a lot better. 

If I was a Peterhead fan I'd be scratching my head as to how we never got atleast a point, really had us defending for our lives for the last 20 minutes, if you play like that you's surely will pick up.

Great win for us at a tough place, Belfast next up.

Good win against a battling Peterhead side. A draw wouldn't have been a travesty in truth, I can see us playing better this season and getting beat. I can't really remember us carving out too many other opportunities than the ones we scored, which is a credit to Danny Mullen's current form. First goal was a cracker, great touch to get away from the defender then the finish. Second goal was mystifying in that Buchanan never put it away; with credit to him, it's a shame we don't have any credible alternative to really put pressure on him.

Good 3 points after last week's disaster, now onto Belfast!

Archived