Weekend Betting - 30/09-03/09

Marshmallo

Unfortunately looks like I missed the best of Hibs at home to Dundee United, I saw 13/10 earlier in the week but best odds are now Evens which I still think is value. Hibs were in cracking form prior to losing to Ayr with 10 men and have got the strongest squad in the league. Dundee United looked a mess against Falkirk and I'm not reading too much into a narrow home win over a knackered (and pish) Morton side. They've lost 2 of 3 away in the league and also lost to the aforementioned crap Morton side last midweek.

Falkirk have improved and won 5 games on the bounce. St Mirren look shambolic, particularly defensively, and are still without a manager. 23/20 looks good here on the evidence of how rotten St Mirren were at Dunfermline and Falkirk having a solid settled side. Something is nagging me about it though so I'm not going too wild.

QoS at Dumbarton at 19/20 is far too good to pass up. Queens recovered well from getting a shoeing at Ibrox to draw with Hibs last week, and should be fresher without playing in midweek. Dumbarton have kept games close this season but have struggled to take many points. I would say they're the weakest team I've seen Falkirk play in a league game this season so far. They look the weakest XI in the league on paper and Queens have quality throughout the side for this level. Queens have beaten every team in the league with the exception of Dundee United (drew on the opening day) and the two sides they're yet to play.

tl;dr

Hibs at home to Dundee United - 5 units at Evens

Falkirk away to St Mirren - 3 units at 23/20

QoS away to Dumbarton - 4 units at 19/20

23/20 isn't good value for Falkirk IMO away at the Methadome - they haven't slipped into full crisis mode, unfortunately, so there's no good reason why they can't scrape at least a draw from that home match. Particularly given the fact that Falkirk struggled to a draw away at (pish) Morton just a few weeks ago.

23/20 isn't good value for Falkirk IMO away at the Methadome - they haven't slipped into full crisis mode, unfortunately, so there's no good reason why they can't scrape at least a draw from that home match. Particularly given the fact that Falkirk struggled to a draw away at (pish) Morton just a few weeks ago.

Decent drift on Falkirk today (13/10) so you may well be right.

Have put on an English Championship treble of Birmingham, Brentford and Bristol City pays around 8/1

Birmingham at home to a Blackburn team who are abysmal at the back, albeit have picked up a couple of wins recently.

Brentford are good at home and play Wigan who haven't picked up a point on the road.

Bristol City are also better at home and play Forest who score loads but concede more and haven't won since selling Oliver Burke at the end of August

Haven't backed this but saw Motherwell around 3/1 tonight which seemed high. I know Hearts are rightly favourites but any don't think anybody would be surprised at The Well winning

Inverness, Aberdeen, Falkirk, QOS - £5 for £83

Chelsea, Watford, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield, Plymouth - £3 for £138

Celtic BTTS, Liverpool BTTS, Fulham BTTS, Norwich BTTS - £1 for £153

Preston v Villa, Fleetwood v Sheff Utd, Stranraer v Brechin, Leeds v Barnsley, Portsmouth v Doncaster - Draws - 50p for £265

Harkins FGS Ayr to win 2-1 35/1 50p

Unfortunately looks like I missed the best of Hibs at home to Dundee United, I saw 13/10 earlier in the week but best odds are now Evens which I still think is value. Hibs were in cracking form prior to losing to Ayr with 10 men and have got the strongest squad in the league. Dundee United looked a mess against Falkirk and I'm not reading too much into a narrow home win over a knackered (and pish) Morton side. They've lost 2 of 3 away in the league and also lost to the aforementioned crap Morton side last midweek.

Falkirk have improved and won 5 games on the bounce. St Mirren look shambolic, particularly defensively, and are still without a manager. 23/20 looks good here on the evidence of how rotten St Mirren were at Dunfermline and Falkirk having a solid settled side. Something is nagging me about it though so I'm not going too wild.

QoS at Dumbarton at 19/20 is far too good to pass up. Queens recovered well from getting a shoeing at Ibrox to draw with Hibs last week, and should be fresher without playing in midweek. Dumbarton have kept games close this season but have struggled to take many points. I would say they're the weakest team I've seen Falkirk play in a league game this season so far. They look the weakest XI in the league on paper and Queens have quality throughout the side for this level. Queens have beaten every team in the league with the exception of Dundee United (drew on the opening day) and the two sides they're yet to play.

tl;dr

[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

I am waiting for this Leicester game to finish a draw for my 3 team draw prediction to come up for $126 with my cash out currently sitting at $88. It wouldn't surprise me to find out either team has scored by the time I finish typing this.

Screenshot_20161002-230830.jpg

images (19).jpg

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

emoji108.pngemoji108.pngemoji108.png

On 30/09/2016 at 04:14, Marshmallo said:

tl;dr

Nailed it.

Honestly do not recall many worse weekends for surprising football results. Forfar was the most bizarre to me. They were 4/9 but drifted to 5/6 pre match. Something fishy going on perhaps there.

Archived