Apprentice 2016

Karpaty

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

BTW, the editing of this show is fucking ridiculous.

Makes it almost unwatchable.

^^^this.

thought I was watching a pop video at times. Never had a chance to focus my eyes on anything before the camera shot changed to something else.

What an utterly appalling attempt at that task.  There's not been anyone to actually impress so far.  Glad Natalie went as her voice and face were doing my tits in. Jessica like last week as well can GTF. 

You could have literally fired 5 of them and nobody would have given a toss.  What was with the adverts? Girls toilets and the worst fall of a skateboard in the history of the world.  Utter shite.  Bring back Raef.

As has been said, it was far too early for the advertising task with too many people on each team. Adverts, posters etc work better with one or two people working closely together to come up with a coherent image, with others only needed at the end for feedback (though the show generally doesn’t allow time for feedback and changes).

Last night they were telling off some people for being disruptive and distracting the “creative" ones then, telling off others for being too quiet. You can’t moan at people for not doing enough when the task doesn’t have enough individual roles for everyone

That glaikit Scottish lass asked what her role was: "hairdressing and tidying up"

Back in the boardroom to defend herself: "I certainly wasn't just there dressing hair and tidying up!"

YOU said that ya thick bint! It wasn't an accusation from someone else. 

9 minutes ago, Christophe said:

That glaikit Scottish lass asked what her role was: "hairdressing and tidying up"

Back in the boardroom to defend herself: "I certainly wasn't just there dressing hair and tidying up!"

YOU said that ya thick bint! It wasn't an accusation from someone else. 

She must go down as one of the worst candidates I've seen on the Apprentice.  There's a couple of others though who seem to have done sod all in either episode. There's another 3 or 4 episodes before we get rid of the deadwood normally.

On 10/14/2016 at 04:25, Jaggy Snake said:

As has been said, it was far too early for the advertising task with too many people on each team. Adverts, posters etc work better with one or two people working closely together to come up with a coherent image, with others only needed at the end for feedback (though the show generally doesn’t allow time for feedback and changes).

Last night they were telling off some people for being disruptive and distracting the “creative" ones then, telling off others for being too quiet. You can’t moan at people for not doing enough when the task doesn’t have enough individual roles for everyone

To be fair, the Advert task is usually a train wreck no matter how many people are involved. Was it last series where one team actually surprised the shit out of everyone and produced something that was half-decent? Once out of twenty four attempts. The other twenty three being variations of middle aged mothers dancing in the living room for no reason, terrifying cereal superheroes, or randy housewives with octopus fetishes. 

Archived