Caley Thistle Thread 1994 - 2017

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Seen on Twitter we're apparently looking at offering a PCA to Meekings. How has he been this season? Don't think defence is a position we need to necessarily strengthen at the moment unless Hartley plans some serious reshuffling in the summer. I think what is clear, is that even if this is a nonsense rumour, it's clear that Hartley fucking loved the ICT 2013-14 team.

He's been a great player for us and I while I do fear he's coming to the end of his time here now, one would think he'd be going to a bigger club than Dundee.  No doubt they could pay bigger wages than us but I've heard talk of Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers sniffing around him over the last few months.  It'll be that type of club he'll go to I reckon, or probably even more likely, down south.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

These agent accounts are very itk IMO TBH

The amount of people who believe what are clearly taking-the-mick Twitter pages is genuinely quite worrying...!

Given our new striking options of fisher, boden,the irish junior league player and arnier... im away for a bath with the toaster.

So, I see that we are still looking at getting attacking midfielder and a defensive one in so Alex Harris may be that attacker, unlikely to be O'Halloran though as Hearts eyeing him in on loan.

God knows who the defensive links could be, Alfei perhaps or maybe someone else :P.

Archived