Hibs vs st.mirren irn bru cup

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that now two defeats and two draws in Hibs' last four at this level?

Hibs fans trying to act like this was meant to happen, despite taking a lead in the game. titter.png

9 hours ago, Buddie Holly said:

yeah,sure you did.

listen hibbies,

we all agree the diddy cup is not very important-unless you support the new club-but why were the hibs  fans not cheering at full time if none of your lot want to win it? 

I didn't say "none" our lot wanted to win it. I can't speak for the less than 1/3rd of our support that turned up yesterday. I'm guessing the other 10/11k of them share my thoughts.

I see United are still in as well. More good news.

Two really good goals from saints. Hutton was tremendous yesterday, I think he showed exactly what he could do.

I'm hoping that we will now carry that performance into the rest of the season and Hutton can keep up that level.

Hutton was very good. Kept possession and showed plenty of hussle when required. Also committed a smart foul when Hibs looked to be going clear through.

Baird had one of those days that he seemed determined to get in front of everything which was good.

It still wasn't a great performance by any means, with there being long periods of us struggling to get the ball, but we ground out a win, which will hopefully give us a bit of confidence for the weeks ahead.

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 08:08, Bairnardo said:

Not being bothered about being out a cup is one thing, but these claims that it would be embarrassing to win it are drivel of the highest order

I agree with this, it does seem odd to me. I am not hugely bothered about this cup, but I wouldn't be embarrassed in the slightest if we won it. The two are not the same thing.

Based on this thread, some Hibs fans seem to think they are somehow above this tournament. You're not.

I agree with this, it does seem odd to me. I am not hugely bothered about this cup, but I wouldn't be embarrassed in the slightest if we won it. The two are not the same thing.

Based on this thread, some Hibs fans seem to think they are somehow above this tournament. You're not.

Yes we are.

HTH.

Archived