Hibs vs st.mirren irn bru cup

Dudu Dahan pal

This is going ahead next week as Cummings isn't in the u21 squad and Marciano hasn't received a call up for Israel either. Hopefully field a similar side as we did in the previous round in this joke cup. My seat will be empty and we will probably win 1-0 Infront of 4000

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/10/2016 at 18:37, Zing. said:

Anyone give a f**k about this yet?

Doesn't look like it.  If I happened to be in Edinburgh I'd probably go along out of force of habit but certainly not travelling down from the Highlands for this one.  

I suppose we can at least give some game time to a few of the fringe players as we did against Turriff.  I'd like Lennon to maybe experiment a bit with the attacking options we have as I'm not sure we've discovered a partnership that totally convinces yet.  A win would also be nice for confidence, but honestly struggling a bit to care though from a Hibs perspective.  

Not really bothered about this tbh, would be good to progress but the league is a bigger priority. McManus has done a decent job as interim manager, hopefully he can get a positive performance to make way for Ross coming in.

On 28/09/2016 at 15:18, Hibeesbounce75 said:

This is going ahead next week as Cummings isn't in the u21 squad and Marciano hasn't received a call up for Israel either. Hopefully field a similar side as we did in the previous round in this joke cup. My seat will be empty and we will probably win 1-0 Infront of 4000

I didn't think celtic were playing this weekend? Surely that would boost your attendance considerably?

Archived