Hibs vs st.mirren irn bru cup

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 1-2

Can't pretend that I'm the slightest bit interested in this cup, but that's a cracking result. Wasn't at the game of course but still.

Good to see Mallan get his first free kick goal of the season, won't be his last that's for sure.

What round are we in now?

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yeah apart from the fact I don't give a flying f**k about this cup.

To be fair, neither do we but we really, really needed a win in some shape or form so to that end, I'm delighted we've stopped the rot.

The fact that Hibs gave us a complete hosing on our own patch just a few weeks ago without so much as a whimper from us, means it's pretty encouraging that the first possible shoots of recovery are there off the back of Rae's disgraceful tactics.

Delighted with that. Good luck to St. Mirren, but I can't think of anything more embarrassing than seeing Hibs lift that trophy.

Anything more embarrassing? How about not winning it at least once in the three years you have been down here. Sure its a diddy cup, but for Hibs not to have won it whilst slumming it down here is poor.

Shite game.  Cracking free kick from Mallan.  If he spent less time falling over and moaning at the ref St.  Mirren might have created a bit more.  Hibs were torturous going forward though and you never felt a goal was coming even though they were the better team

Collum was his usual shite self but i had to laugh at the lino trying to give the winner offside :lol: 

Anything more embarrassing? How about not winning it at least once in the three years you have been down here. Sure its a diddy cup, but for Hibs not to have won it whilst slumming it down here is poor.

No Hibs fan I know wants to win it. Terrible performance today but hopefully just down to lack of motivation.

25 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

No Hibs fan I know wants to win it. Terrible performance today but hopefully just down to lack of motivation.

Had we made the final of this, I wouldn't go unless our opponents somehow happened to be Real Madrid.

Archived