Scottish Junior Cup Draw

Monalie

10 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Lots of big Ayrshire hitters exited on Saturday in Cumnock , troon and Hurlford , all clubs in my opinion who could have won the SCOTTISH , personally like I would take the poorest team in it at home . 

You'll be wantin' Buffs,then Hertha !? :whistle

12 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Personally I would rather avoid Ayrshire teams hence why I want them all out , they know too much about one another and I prefer playing teams outwith Ayrshire in the SCOTTISH . 

Aye,right enough,mate! After last season's West domination,the East should get a wee shot......^_^

11 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Lots of big Ayrshire hitters exited on Saturday in Cumnock , troon and Hurlford , all clubs in my opinion who could have won the SCOTTISH , personally like I would take the poorest team in it at home . 

Surely any half ambitious club would want an attractive home tie against a club who would bring a decent support with them and also pull out a few more home supporters. If you are going to progress in the competition then you have to meet, and beat, the stronger teams. And hopefully make some money on the way.

Talbot v Beith its a certainty

TBH I think a few of so called Talbot players got a wake up call from that game. Wullie Lyle and Pope got caught out big time, probably down to the fact that no one is challenging them for their place. Let's hope that was a blip and we can move on [emoji4]

9 hours ago, garrellburn said:

Surely any half ambitious club would want an attractive home tie against a club who would bring a decent support with them and also pull out a few more home supporters. If you are going to progress in the competition then you have to meet, and beat, the stronger teams. And hopefully make some money on the way.

My club have won the west of Scotland cup ,the super premier division , the scottish cup , the Ayrshire cup and have had two senior scottish cup appearances all in the space of 7 years so that's enough ambition for me thanks :) 

17 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

My club have won the west of Scotland cup ,the super premier division , the scottish cup , the Ayrshire cup and have had two senior scottish cup appearances all in the space of 7 years so that's enough ambition for me thanks :) 

Complacency, that's the beginning of your downfall!

20 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

All without a sugar daddy is very impressive indeed. It always amazes me how Hurlford and medda get so much stick over the last few years  due to having extra funds available when the club throwing the most money around over this time was and still is po££ok.

Archived