Wasps Vs Diamonds

I'm actually mentally fatigued being an Airdrie fan.    

The Chlamydia Kid said something last week that really resonated,  like he said, I really cant be arsed being part of a crowd that Copper18 and Waysider are allegedly part of,  and to pay good money watching the corpse of my once proud team who've been destroyed by complete and utter amateurs.

F**k you Mr. Superagent, F**k you Black King, and F**k you internet trolls.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm actually mentally fatigued being an Airdrie fan.    

The Chlamydia Kid said something last week that really resonated,  like he said, I really cant be arsed being part of a crowd that Copper18 and Waysider are allegedly part of,  and to pay good money watching the corpse of my once proud team who've been destroyed by complete and utter amateurs.

F**k you Mr. Superagent, F**k you Black King, and F**k you internet trolls.

You could stand behind the goal yourself.

1 hour ago, AB1974 said:
Just now, She who dares gins said:

Just now, She who dares gins said:

There will be no living with him now....

Maybe Cooper is right! One up, incredibly.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, law of averages, he had to get it right one of these times

Well done Airdrie, great result.

On 30/09/2016 at 09:13, Cooper81 said:

I understand why some fans don't give us a chance. 

However based on the 2nd half defensive partnership of Gorman and Boetang looked far better than we have in recent weeks.

Russell has only been a negative within the team in recent weeks. I would imagine McBride will go with 5 in midfield and go with Ryan up top

himself or he might gamble on playing Scmidct and Ryan up front together either way I expect us to be a far harder team to break down than

we have in recent weeks.

Gorman I believe could prove to be a big player for us, he can do the simple things and is also a leader ar the back which we have been missing.

The above reasons are why i tipped us. Gorman for me was outstanding . Boetang apart from the poor pass back had a very good game and looks a lot better with gorman beside him.

The above reasons are why i tipped us. Gorman for me was outstanding . Boetang apart from the poor pass back had a very good game and looks a lot better with gorman beside him.

Apart from their goal Gorman MOTM. Boateng had a great game too, even won a header that let to Conroys goal.

Only thing annoyed me was the lack of midfield, the last 15 mins felt like an age with wave after wave of Alloa attack. No one in midfield would put the foot in and stop the attacks.

No idea how we won that, fantastic though.

We missed several very good chances, Ryan nicked a goal, Conroy scored a cracking second, Spence nicked one back and should have got the equaliser from a similar chance (good save from the goalie). We continued to have plenty possession, but didn't ask enough questions of Airdrie's defence which dug in well.

The words expressed by McBride last week suggested Gorman wasn't dropped because of poor form so I don't think we can say it didn't need sorted. I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of it. Have to give the club the benefit of doubt on his omission.

Anyway, shows what a funny game football is.  Only Cooper would have predicted it!

I think today confirms what I'd been thinking for a while now. Longworth and Alloa are just not a good pairing. He obviously has ability as his record speaks for itself but for whatever reason it's really not showing this season.

Really gutted with the result today as there was a good 5/6 chances in the first half that I reckon would've been in the net any other day but credit to the keeper he played an amazing game.

Second half was frustrating as we looked good in spells but bar our goal didn't think we threatened much in the final 3rd second half.

Seen Alloa play a lot worse and still win this season so well played to Airdrie there.

The keeper Rohan Ferguson was my motm.

The keeper Rohan Ferguson was my motm.

Shot stopping yes, commanding his six yard box no. He looks like a rabbit in the headlights when he does come off his line.

He's still young so plenty of time to work on that part of his game.

Archived