Scottish cup

Hughheffner69

1 hour ago, Big denzel said:

Seems that discipline is a problem for St Bernard's , I'm sure they got knocked out the Scottish last year and went down to 9 men . I believe that was also the refs fault 

You believe that to be absolutely wrong then. Both players deserved to be sent off last season v Haldane if memory serves me right.  

Incidently the only red cards we received all season. Saturdays also the first reds we have received this season and only the 8th booking we have received. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Foxiola said:

Disney.... from what you have said ref was correct in decisions made im afraid...

I have no dispute with one of the yellows our striker received, however the one for slipping was ridiculous mate. Their player never even complained or fall. Our guy simply slipped into him whilst trying to stop. 

The on for saying he doesn't care if he gets booked is probably the one I can accept coz I believe he swore at the ref, then he sent off another for asking why that was a red card. 

Anyone that knows me mate will tell you I'm an honest guy and will admit when we are in the wrong, or well beaten etc. I don't look for excuses. I guess you have to have seen this on Saturday to understand just what I'm on about. However I am definitely not deflecting the blame from us and it will be dealt with.

Got to agree with Disney foxy. Some off the refs are terrible. Hopefully use the better ones for the later stages off the Scottish (if any). Foxy why does the safa not go and watch refs so they know who is good enough to handle the later stages?  

They do go watch refs... for latter stages the leagues put refs forward for ties so usually the league will know if a ref can handle big games.... early rounds tho like Saturday most refs are on Scottish ties so pot luck on quality of ref you get.

Thanks foxy. I think amateur refs are getting worse pal (my opinion). If we get good ones they disappear to juniors. The ones that are not good enough we get left with. I know it's a hard job but some are not even putting effort in. Getting the money for standing around the centre circle

Auchinairn star 1-0 blochairn star! Auchinairn win after the replay was 2 tough games typical cup games with local bragging rights up for grabs, both teams had there moments but believe over 2 games auchinairn deserved it! Good people at blochairn all best for season very well ran club. 5th round for auchinairn and a tough local game against st mungo everyone enjoy there festive period and look forward to next round

50 minutes ago, the candy said:

Auchinairn star 1-0 blochairn star! Auchinairn win after the replay was 2 tough games typical cup games with local bragging rights up for grabs, both teams had there moments but believe over 2 games auchinairn deserved it! Good people at blochairn all best for season very well ran club. 5th round for auchinairn and a tough local game against st mungo everyone enjoy there festive period and look forward to next round

Very good result that blochairn are a good side.

Archived