Berwick Rangers V Clyde

So after last week's disappointment let's hope the bullywee get back on track with three points here. Not sure if Mcniff is still suspended but I put him back in and drop Gormley (who did score 4 here last season) works hard but doesn't have the ability.

Might be heading down for the the first time to Berwick but if not bring back the three points lads.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our paper thin squad just got thinner. Alan Walker has left after taking several months to prove that he wasn't good enough.

I get the need for spending restraints, but our wage budget must be pretty low by now.  Any decent players out there without a club?

Our stuttering start should be further tested this Saturday. But with Coff having gone back to defensive basics I expect a tight game against an unpredictable Clyde. 

Could do with the Hibs physio earning his cash and getting Mackie and Stirling fit.

It'll be interesting to see Clyde without the likes of Easton to see how they're ticking over. With that injury, us being at home and with Cough reverting to a more solid set-up it's hard to see us getting pummelled. That said, we have plenty of injury problems ourselves.

But without the creative spark of Easton and with us having made it 2 clean sheets in 2 games, I reckon it'll be a tight game, and probably not a pretty one. I'd take a draw if offered now but we might sneak it if Sheerin, Thommo and Hurst are up for it.

If Gormley does play, don't be surprised to see Big Bob Wilson eat him alive.

Gormley is hot and cold...mostly cold. You'll get effort every game he plays but any goals will come maybe a handful of times a season and his first touch is best not mentioned. I'd honestly like to maybe see someone like Watson get a chance. He's young but he's quick and good on the ball

Since this seasons new additions have joined us Gormley has fallen way down the pecking order and doesn't have the same ability as most of the squad now. Still gives you great effort and will probably set up quite a few goals if he's involved but he doesn't score enough. Still a good squad player to have.

Very little build up to this game no preview/ team news on website let's hope clyde can get back on track with a win

How hard is it to stick up a match preview on the website? With it being a fairly long away trip less fans will be attending so this info is even more sought after. You wouldn't even think we had a match today FFS.

How hard is it to stick up a match preview on the website? With it being a fairly long away trip less fans will be attending so this info is even more sought after. You wouldn't even think we had a match today FFS.

To be fair it's run by volunteers who do a good job

Would presume they haven't had anything from BF as the official twitter has been online do agree for the fans who are travelling some info
on the team should be available

"Clyde make the tricky trip down to Berwick today looking to bounce back after a narrow 1-0 home defeat to league leaders Forfar Athletic last week.  Other than long term injured trio Jordan Lowden, JP McGovern and Dylan Easton, manager Barry Ferguson has a full squad available.

The manager commented 'We expect a hard game down there, but we go into every match looking to win. The boys have been excellent in training so we're looking forward to it and hopefully bringing back 3 points' "

There you go, that preview do you ? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Günther said:

SDL are made up of a couple of racists and rely on their EDL counterparts to muster more than 20 of them in any demo... to think our grandfathers fought against fascism for those c***s to pop up now and again. 

Is there not some counter opposition type group there?

Archived