PES 2017

Dindeleux

How did you manage to go from the flowing pes football to fifas inbred players, i tried fifa first and when i played pes i couldn't believe how much smoother it was playing actual football

I could actually get the ball in the net playing FIFA! You are encouraging me to give pes another go.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed playing PES more, but there's no real mode to play it. Online was farcical and Master League is just tedious beyond what the gameplay could rescue.

1 hour ago, Dunlop Don said:

I could actually get the ball in the net playing FIFA! You are encouraging me to give pes another go.

I could score in both, i just feel the passing in fifa us so forced and crap compared to pes, nothing beats building from the back in pes, i just couldnt do that in fifa i felt

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I enjoyed playing PES more, but there's no real mode to play it. Online was farcical and Master League is just tedious beyond what the gameplay could rescue.

This is pretty much it for me as well. 

Encouraged by the fact they had a beta to test online for this one but I'll be waiting a while to see how it fairs before committing to buying it this year. 

Absolutely this.

I have no disagreement that pes is more free flowing and I have stuck loyally by it for years.

BUT there is no argument that fifas career mode is far stronger than ml and the licensing thing always means pes has to be a lot better than FIFA cause it does make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived