PES 2017

Dindeleux

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this after being very underwhelmed by Fifa last year.  I've got to say that it certainly has the feel of the old school PS/PS2 Pro Evos.  I've played my mate a couple of times online and had no issues at all and my Broadband speed is pretty pish.

It's a winner for me.

Possibly buying this tonight. I don't overly care about online play, as I'll get FIFA for that, but if the Master League is genuinely engrossing, to the point where other teams genuinely do suss out your tactics, and Options Files are easily put into the game on a PS4, then I'm all in. Always willing to give PES a chance, and with virtually every review saying its the better game, its worth a shot.

Bought it, as I've no self control and hate myself. About to fire an option file in to sort everything out then get stuck into the Master League. Not enjoyed a career mode in anything for years

First game. A counter attacking master class v Man city with West Ham. Zaza using the channels was a beautiful sight. Felt strangely pleasing bringing Carroll on for the final phase aswell.

Second game, Man U v Leicester. Get Smalling sent off, Leicester then go all out leading to an immense end to end game, with my decision to swap Ibra for Martial looking grand due to the space hes getting to run into. They decide to shove Huth up front (?!) and start piling balls up to him with Vardy and Musa running onto the flick ons. They do this, then it gets cut back for Huth who smashes one in. They then drop Huth back into defence and easily stunt me.

Fucking love this.

I love it, no two games I've played have been the same, and the gameplay is so fluid. It's a winner for me as well, though I've got the Ps4 version and the option file sharing is a big plus. I don't think that's there on the Xbox, so you're either playing Man Red v Man Blue, or you're spending a good few hours sorting it out.

I love it, no two games I've played have been the same, and the gameplay is so fluid. It's a winner for me as well, though I've got the Ps4 version and the option file sharing is a big plus. I don't think that's there on the Xbox, so you're either playing Man Red v Man Blue, or you're spending a good few hours sorting it out.

Any tips on option file for PS4?

Any tips on option file for PS4?

It's dead easy mate, I'm a moron when it comes to these things and I managed it. Basically, get a memory stick, put a folder on it called WEPES and then download the strips and stuff and then the edit feature pretty much does it for you. I can't remember the exact name of the site I used, but pretty sure it was linked on here in the pes 2016 thread. Pes world or something like that. There are loads of videos that show you how to do it as well. A quick look on Google should sort you out.

It's dead easy mate, I'm a moron when it comes to these things and I managed it. Basically, get a memory stick, put a folder on it called WEPES and then download the strips and stuff and then the edit feature pretty much does it for you. I can't remember the exact name of the site I used, but pretty sure it was linked on here in the pes 2016 thread. Pes world or something like that. There are loads of videos that show you how to do it as well. A quick look on Google should sort you out.

Superb. Cheers for this. Will get it done tonight.

When you're in the game ticking the boxes to import things, I'd definitely recommend only doing ~15 a time then saving before you do the next batch. If you do too much it crashes and all unsaved imports are forgotten.

This guy seems to have done a file for each Scottish Premiership team. I'm sure someone mentioned him on the PES 2016 thread. I've no idea how good his work his, but it's at least something until the PES World folk put out their own Scottish file.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-D_-GWkDKIeYxexnh3hVQ/videos

Check out Cristiano92's work on pesgaming

He has a huge option file - prem, championship, la liga, la liga 2, serie a, serie b, bundesliga, j-league, international kits and some of the missing champions league and europa league teams.

He updates regularly to add more content and fix mistakes too.

Crucially, most of his work is 1024x1024 as well, so plenty room for kits.

Archived