Hibs vs Dundee United

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

They have drawn with QoS and lost to Ayr in their last two home games. They may be favourites but we are hardly talking about a 1950's Eintracht Frankfurt here.

Nor are United 1967 Celtic side - more 1978 Forfar.

Question for Hibs fans.  I am abroad at the moment; is it possible to 'buy' the game on a one-off basis on the Hibs TV channel?  I have had a look at the website but it's a bit unclear and looks like it might be subscription based.

Question for Hibs fans.  I am abroad at the moment; is it possible to 'buy' the game on a one-off basis on the Hibs TV channel?  I have had a look at the website but it's a bit unclear and looks like it might be subscription based.

It'd have to be a months subscription which is around 6.99

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Is it not on ArabZone? Not sure if it is just home games?

Either that or head off to a pub to find it (and then recommend the pub if it is any good. Cheers for the other info, much appreciated)

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Think you'd have to pay for the month (£7 or something like that). But it's on Sky as well so you might be able to find somewhere that shows it.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It'd have to be a months subscription which is around 6.99

32 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Think you'd have to pay for the month (£7 or something like that). But it's on Sky as well so you might be able to find somewhere that shows it.

Cheers.  If I'm able to subscribe for a single month I might do that.

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Is it not on ArabZone? Not sure if it is just home games?

Either that or head off to a pub to find it (and then recommend the pub if it is any good. Cheers for the other info, much appreciated)

Pretty sure ArabZone is just home games.  I know a few places were they will show the game so that's an option.

BTW a 4 hour lightning and thunder storm the other night and 90 minutes of torrential rain today!  It's not impacting too much on the holiday nonetheless.

Archived